Silver to the moon 🚀

I told him I’d meet a police station w/o any issues. I’m waiting for his reply email.

If you have a buddy at a pawn shop, I’m more than willing to go there.

2 Likes

This… only buy .999

3 Likes

Asahi?

Ya there like 2 bucks an ounce on ebay. See what your friend does for 100oz or larger size, lets go in on a bunch

Going out shopping for shiggles, first place next to the diner said the guy right before me cleared them out (north LA) it’s on

1 Like

Try and hand him 27.50ea first but have the rest of the $ in your other pocket. You’ll both get a good laugh off his mistake at least. 27.50oz is a steal grab them all

1 Like

Silvers only 27.00 per oz

1 Like

Thats a very small premium for those bars also, englehard usually brings a lil more any way. Check out the wall street mint twin tower bars and how much they go for

That’s like the gold coin value vs bullion.

Local guys want 2700 for 1 coin, vs buying bullion.

1 Like

Retail right now but can’t buy because of the high demand.

3 Likes

Gonna have to open an online store it keeps going like this. Then im officially retired

2 Likes

Yes but that’s the spot price, it always comes with a premium for the actual silver. If I sell to my local coin shop, he will pay me spot and then put $2-3 on top to resell

3 Likes

Here he usually pays92-94% of spot to account for market fluctuations and then charges everyone else 2-3$ over spot

2 Likes

Say I buy 1x 10oz bar for 315, if I go to sell what am I getting in cash, 300?

What storefront pays spot on buys?

1 Like

315 a bar is steep

1 Like

All depends on the store and there policy. Usually its 2-3 over spot and 90+% of spot when you try to sell, i havent sold any so not %100 on the exact numbers. Especially now im sure those numbers will all change

I was going on the screen shot that @Gog posted for reference. I think they are 250 on cl.

1 Like

A guy that I do a lot of business with. I take sports bets with silver. I’ve had a few really bad weeks, I had to buy a shit load from him to cover.

1 Like

https://www.kitco.com/ And we’re off to the races

2 Likes