Silver to the moon šŸš€

Good point, and to the point couldnā€™t you see that if the value rose to where it should be (relative) that cost of consumer electronics etc would almost be unaffordable compared to pricing structure now?

Right now spot is at 27 per ozā€¦ Whatā€™s the predictions that it will go to this strong?(week)

Ya if it goes up to where it roughly should be lots of products are gonna cost more, with all the electric vehicle talk and its need for silver, zinc etc thats gonna take a large chunk of what is produced yearly. Weā€™re already using more than is mined so itā€™s the perfect storm for it too go way up. Also itā€™s benefits to medical equipment, i think its gonna go up no matter what

4 Likes

As prices of precious metals increase, so does the mining capacity. Iā€™m a big fan of physical gold and silver, but the mining ETFs for those two are also solid diversifications

8 Likes

I almost bought a rhodium bar as a cool chain charm at 6k. I should have that shit has exploded.

3 Likes

I just bought the last 40oz the only pawn shop near me that was open had @28.50ea

Good idea on the pawn shops fellas. Iā€™m about to drive to Atlantic City and hit all the 24hr shops lol

5 Likes

It starts trading at 6pm est just so you know when the price starts movingšŸ¤™

A good friend works at one of the largest refineries in the US. I gave him a call this morning to get me KG prices. I will let you guys know what he says later today.

8 Likes

Itā€™s about $873/kg right now. Iā€™ll take a bar if heā€™s close to spot.

2 Likes

Big ballerā€¦KG not Ozā€¦ we know whoā€™s rolling in the greenā€¦ no pun intended

5 Likes

I have 50k or more on gold or silver bars.

@Dr.stanky
I just checked our local craigslist. Theres a few bulk silver bar sellers. Iā€™m not sure it they are good deals.

4 Likes

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/for/d/detroit-10-oz-silver-bars/7258981372.html

Best one I see at a quick glance

I seen that. How does that guy sell 10oz silver bar for 28.00, but 8 other adds list it for 325/400 for a 10oz silver bar.

I just emailed him saying Iā€™ll take all 20 bars

1 Like

Heā€™s saying 28 an ounce

1 Like

Heā€™s talking 28per oz or hes scamming. 28oz is a great deal rn

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not how its worded.

ā€œI am selling 20, 10 ounce silver bars at $27.50 each. I do have 20 availableā€.

Its worded as each 10oz bar is 27.50.

1 Like

Ill always take them, the supply up here is limited. Everyone else, be careful if it says German silver its fake.

1 Like

Yeah, but we know what he meansā€¦

Nope, Iā€™m all about specifics. When I was a body man for GM, if the gm executives wanted a 3mm door to fender gap, they get exactly a 3mm gap.

1 Like

With an add like that I offer to meet them at the local police station. Freaks out most scammers and the cops encourage it for internet sales anyway.

2 Likes