Silver to the moon 🚀

The wsb people, have jumped on the silver train! Every online seller has sold out this weekend. If you guys know anywhere to buy today, I highly recommend it. It’s one of the most shorted commodities on earth.

6 Likes

Metals really are the best place to fuck the shorts. I’d be so happy to see the downfall of the paper gold and silver markets

2 Likes

Buy futures and demand delivery!

2 Likes

This is going to get very interesting, I can’t wait to see what happens this week

3 Likes

I don’t know much about the stock side of silver. I’ve been buying as much physical silver, as I can the past year.

I’m not talking about stocks. I’m talking about the paper version they trade as gold and silver to keep the price down. There are months they trade more nonexistent silver than what will be mined this entire year.

Are jewelers and pawn shops the best places to find leftover silver? Maybe certain antique stores?

1 Like

A good pawn/ coin shop will only charge you a small premium on bars and rounds.

The guy I deal with is usually 60-75 cents over spot on silver and 50-60 dollars on gold

3 Likes

I usually have good luck at local coin shops,and old school jewelers, they usually have 10oz +bars. r/pmsforsale is great but nobody is selling today
Never tried pawn shops, that sounds like a good idea

2 Likes

Thats a great deal only .75 cents over spot, i love my local pawn guy. I usually am around a $1 over spot depending on his volume

2 Likes

Before this weekend, there was always people on reddit selling @spot or even under. I’m going hunting for more today🤞🏻

1 Like

A dollar over spot isn’t bad at all in the current market. It’s all about cultivating relationships with your dealer😂

2 Likes

Ya i cant complain, he calls me first for any bulk he has so a buck is more than fair for not having to drive to see if its there.

1 Like

I’d pay that extra premium for that service too

1 Like

Any time someone asks how I want to be paid, my first response is “gold or silver”.

3 Likes

Its a cultivated relationship, it took alot of taking everything everytime for it too be like that. Glad it might finally be worth what it should, all the yrs of hoarding it might pay off better than I anticipated.

1 Like

The real win will come when the people holding futures demand delivery. That will send the price soaring. It only takes a relatively small percentage of the futures market demanding delivery to bring down their house of cards.

2 Likes

@Dr.stanky
I need to get with you on me buying silver bars.

4 Likes

Ya its gonna be interesting for sure, its so undervalued and so important for so many things.

2 Likes

steps in line behind @Demontrich

1 Like