Show me your crc

Fuck area 51
Storm j12s lab see what crazy teks hes hiding in there

24 Likes

I run passive. put my material columns in the freezer, and use a condenser coil with a dry ice slurry to blast and recover. no dewax needed when you run at those temps.

31 Likes

How do your diamonds grow so fast?

2 Likes

Hahahaha no crazy tek. just run cold and have all my parameters dialed. Strains and fire material are a big help though. some strains just wanna dump diamonds more then others

18 Likes

Ones with filter tech crash really fast while regular runs without filter tech usually take me a week to 2 weeks. i have done many side by sides and i do think the filter tech takes some of the terp profile away which is more important to me then growing big clear diamonds. So for the most part if the material is fire itā€™s better to run without the filter tek for flavor but thatā€™s just my opinion.

12 Likes

nug runs arnt better then what?

1 Like

What about a happy medium of just a little bit of filter media with nice material?

1 Like

Some people think thereā€™s no reason to run nugs. I think that nug runs are better than trim runs. That was sarcastic text

4 Likes

yeah that works great i just think when it goes through the clays it takes away some from the terp profile

4 Likes

I think with proper filtration they taste the same (trim and nug)

1 Like

oh gotcha i agree

1 Like

i disagree

9 Likes

Hey guys I have an idea and wanted to see if anybody knows the answer toā€¦also this tool is great for making your own crcsā€¦so here it goesā€¦I wanted to add this

To be able to add oxygen not only to scrub but to hydrate the solution a bit. I noticed when I open blasted and buchner funneled I got my slabs more clear and better tastingā€¦inline they seem to darken over time. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s the oxidation that is happening and it was being removed when I buchner funnel since its exposed to the open airā€¦so my question is ā€¦is oxygen helping hydrate something to help the adsorbents work more efficiently?

3 Likes

Run some A+nug. Buy the most expensive oz u can find and run it, nothing will compare!

8 Likes

Also depends on the quailty of trim

4 Likes

Do you guys even have outdoor trim in Alaska

5 Likes

Maybe a lil bit

1 Like

Probably not good idea though, oxygen plus fuel?

6 Likes

Passive only of course

And def not pure oxygen, just push in scrubbed compressed air

1 Like