Show me your crc

you guys got to help me up my closed loop game I need to build a crc

@Killa12345 need a crc setup for my 1.5" x 36" I was lucky enough to find a 1.5 inch sintered disk all I could find be here soon hopefully also was hoping its an ok size for my column

This is what I was working with 18x3 spool(the smallest usalabs had while I was there so there is a bunch of headspace.)

but I just got this in the mail and indofab 3 inch sintered disk filter plate. Very excited to play with it!

I’ll post pics with the new pieces assembled on Monday or Tuesday

10 Likes

just put it at the bottom of your material column everyone is over complicating shit

13 Likes

I like to dewax before I run through powders and it wasn’t working very well in the 6 inch filter plates for me.

If you run cold enough dewaxing isn’t necessary and your losing thca

13 Likes

no dewax and no separate crc chamber.

49 Likes

You didn’t dewax??? :astonished::astonished::astonished: J12 is out here to hurt some feelings. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

27 Likes

hahahaha thanks. yeah no dewax and a 4 day crash

20 Likes

lB5wmMp

14 Likes

20190802_204434

27 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: it’s nothing fancy just fire material run cold with some filter tek.

21 Likes

Looking good @J12. When you say 4 day crash. Was that a full jar with Mother liquid which you stood for 4 days? Or once reduced did you just seal and keep cool? or into a oven to keep low Temps? Sorry for hijack.

5 Likes

4 days from pour off at room temp

9 Likes

Excuse my lack of understanding. In “pour off” do you mean from when you pour out your cls?

I am on day 4 here and I’m hoping they will stay.

2 different jars.

3 Likes

Some the best here told me a long time ago dry ice cold solvent w nitro push ( esp freezing material prior, no jacket needed either) is not gonna take undesirables. Understanding that your not gonna rush it and run actually to temp. It’s the only way I’ll run now

8 Likes

@J12 show us your set up!!!

3 Likes

NuG rUnS aReNt BeTtEr

3 Likes

Yes 4 days after pouring into jars. and done at room temp.

1 Like

Holy shit j12
:man_bowing: