Should I Be Running A Dif Pump On My 10L?

Standard T style 34/45

For Chinese made that’s not much of a bargain. IMO David is taxing you guys.
Our list prices are:
100mm Flange head $1689
10L flange flask $723
Swing arm $72
USA made at list pricing is $2484, and with your glg discount that is only $235 more to have made here. If you don’t like anything or need a repair we will take care of it.

3 Likes

I was on your site last night for quite a while and I didn’t see any flange heads or boilings flasks. I do like to have multiple sets of glass so when I’m ready for my next set I’ll definitely reach out.

How much for a 34/45 jacketed swing arm w/ a 24/40 receiver joint?

@goldleaf_scientific can you make changes to the 2 10L boiling flasks that I have currently?

The pistol receiver like here would be a little over $800 for you, but if you want a simple version without any valves or anything it would be much less.

1 Like

Yeah no problem

1 Like

Just asking about a simple jacketed swing arm.

Not sure exactly but I would say around $200

1 Like

What I want to say is that after you bought the head and flask from David, then you bought some ultra-low price and occupied volume accessories from me. The freight is higher than the cost. You like to account for petty gain, but we can’t say anything, except that we are on holiday. After we customize the head and flask to the customer, we can give away some spare parts for free.

1 Like

What?

3 Likes

Swahili, “For the good life even!”

1 Like

A man who loves petty gains.

I like David better then htking I can never understand htking and they are always sassy and mean. David is nice and always goes above and beyond. He screwed up my last still and gave it to me for free after a full refund.

2 Likes

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Just sharing my experience.

This is not the way you are going to get more customers.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure @htking isn’t making their own glass. From what I gathered when I had them price me a setup was they couldn’t fulfill my glass order because their manufacturer was too busy. I’ve never had an issue with @david being too busy :man_shrugging:.
That being said they htking gave me a great deal on a 5L mantle so that somewhat saved my experience with them.

1 Like

What I want to say is that after you bought the head and flask from david, then you bought some ultra-low price and occupied volume accessories from me. The freight is higher than the cost. who loves petty gains., but we can’t say anything, except that we are on holiday. After we customize the head and flask to the customer, we can give away some spare parts for free.

I’ve always thought that htking was David’s deal. It’s good to know now that he isn’t involved with them. Does David have a site to look over, or some outlet that he uses to sell from?

2 Likes