Short path distilaltion ( From 2L to 20L)

Good day everyone,

Now there are some details for short path distilaltion.
Volume: 2L, 5L, 10L and 20L with matching equipment like chiller, vacuum pump and so on.

If you want to know more details like price and so on, pls DM me.

1 Like

Didnt the community ask you to put all your for sale items in ONE thread vs making 4, 5 , 6 seperate threads cluttering this fine forum?

Iirc you were told this 3 months or so ago.

2 Likes

People who do illegal or unethical things don’t follow the rules. Duh.

If I ever saw terry or ht king, in public at a show I would bitch slap them so hard

Thanks for your suggestion sir.

And i will make one post includes all informaiton.

Dont bother. The community will just flag it. I’m sure someone who has 15mins to spare will combine tmyour spd, and other shiney boat anchor parts into 1 thread. I cant figure it out, as I may "accidentally " delete it all

2 Likes

Good there can be one big post on how everyone hates you and your middle man garbage hear.

1 Like

I woke up in a shit mood ready to post a Chinese manufacturing sucks thread for @Yhchem-distillation and YHChem because it’s looking like every. Single. Fucking. Item. On. One. Fucking. Order. Is. Faulty.

Fuck you YHchem get ready for videos, pictures and stories about the lab we trusted you to outfit and how still, almost a year later it’s fucking us in the ass.

Why is this on Terry’s thread? Because they both peddle the same unsafe, money sink garbage to assholes who are dumb enough to think they’re “saving money”

4 Likes

Dear sir,

I am not from YHchem and could you tell me the prolbem of equipment you encountered?

Maybe i could help you to solve it if i can.

@NewLevelProcess, Hi, this is Jason from YHCHEM. Our engineer and I went to your facility and help you install our wiped film last year. It was nice to meet you in your lab.

Thanks for your feedback of the problem of our machines. We sold a lot equipment to the USA, including some members in this forum. Some of them are satisfied with our products and some of them even become our consultant. Meanwhile we also got some complaints and suggestions from our clients, and each comment help us improve our products. So we appreciate your frankness and letting us know the problem.

We understand you are not in good mood when after sales issue happened on machines, and we will be responsible for all quality problems after confirming what was going on. No worries. Being responsible for clients’ problems is our faith which will never change.

And now your cooperation seems very important to speed up the solution process right now. Checking and confirming what is the problem by pic, video from clients and providing solution are equally important for solving after sales issues. So for helping out solving your problem later, we also need you helping providing these materials to dig out the problem in advance. Thanks for your understanding.

So let us work together to work the problem out and your cooperation will be highly appreciated. It will still be that main contact sales to follow up your case but I will also stand by for any of your question any time. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Just so everyone is clear, a rotorevap we purchased from @Yhchem-distillation stopped rotating and an alarm sounds. This lab is not active yet and is also an hour from my house/main job. They want me to send a video of the malfunction. Which is the rotaryevaporator not turning. A video of something not moving.

Yes, I’ll post videos and pictures of your “fixes” when I get the chance. I’ll show you what your version of fixed means. So Jason, so far the yh-200 came non functional, all of your baths leak even with ptfe tape, your yh 50L roto has deformities in the glass that causes leaks, both the chiller and heater we bought sound like a fucking diesel truck, and now on top of all of this, the rotor stops spinning on the third use.

Its unwise to drag this conversation any further to the public.

I know your techs visited my lab, you posted a video with me in it without my permission on this site.

2 Likes

I agree with you that it is unwise to drag the conversation to the pubilc. Our technical and sales team will contact you for solving the problem. This is my email address: Jason.cao@yuanhuai.com. Please feel free to let me know any updates.

SHARE FOR NEW TYPE OF SHORT PATH DISTILLATION

DM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICE.

But does it play sandstorm? :thinking:

8 Likes

My kinda music. I’m sure it does play sandstorm, with a few usual trainwrecks.
LOL

Only DJ’s may get that.

4 Likes

@Terry_Manager send me one of those receivers in picture two to review for the site? In 34/45?

5 Likes

I think he’d rather a bad review from a paid customer, then a great review from a respected member…
Eh, you lead a horse to water…

4 Likes

How much for number 3 @Terry_Manager? No, you can’t have my email, just post the price up right here, with shipping charge to Michigan usa.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity why does everyone hate so hard on Terry and lanphan

Where would you like me to start, Terry’s personality, business ethics, or leakphan’s equipment?

5 Likes

Have you or anyone used a vacuum oven from them?