Short path distilaltion ( From 2L to 20L)

I have not. I’m sure someone here has though

Almost all these vendors don’t make anything. They tend to go factory to factory picking up thier surplus orders that never made it out. They buy surplus parts and or complete units. Lanphan has been known to collect hardware that’s been sitting for months collecting dust due to rejection from original customer or similar just to put it for sale in usa knowing americans have no recourse. There are people who have dealt with these china companies and bought 8 rotos and four diff models basically showed as as same order same delivery same product number.

1 Like

Just search leakphang or lisasdong. I’ve used those 2 names for a while on here. It will pull up all kinda of posts in threads from unhappy customers.

2 Likes

I know it’s kind of an oxymoron, but has anyone ever encountered reliable chinese lab hardware?

I’ve never had an AI mantle catch fire on me :person_shrugging:

Can’t say the same for everyone but i can say I’ve had several of those running in labs for years now without issue.

Edit: Come to think of it I have used plenty of chinese lab equipment over the years. Some of it was garbage forsure. I’ve never had luck with big chillers or glass that has to be under vacuum.

Also note @Killa12345 sells the shit out of chinese equipment and I bet 99/100 of people who use that stuff are happy.

I think there is a thread already similar to this but if not we should make a thread calling out the best and worst chinese equipment based on personal experiences

2 Likes

I hear nikes are reliable.

I had a 20L lanphan roto and -5C chiller that we ran damn near 24/7 for over a year with no problems at my last lab. I’m no longer there but I imagine they’re still using it.

3 Likes

I heard @david makes great quality distillation glassware that is just as good as the USA

4 Likes

Nah it’s not as good but for the price it can’t be beat!!

5 Likes

these spd comes with good quality and price; and the feecback for spd is good.

So welcome to your inquiry if you need them.

新款2L SPD

Price for the first pic Ter bear?

@spdking

I have been ignoring your existence. Isn’t it good to spend some time with your family?

For your company’s ( summitspd )products, many parts are purchased from China. You assemble them locally. Your prices are so high. Do you still have a conscience?

For the same product, your price is at least double the actual production cost.

I know why you keep slandering us, because I posted a post earlier and marked the actual cost of your product (the price of the same equipment in China). Did I make you upset by doing this?

I have been paying attention to your website. I can also make your glass accessories. The price is much lower than yours. You are not perfecting your products, but you are here to slander our company and say that our company has been closed because of the epidemic. Your behavior seems to me like a clown.

2 Likes

Usalab.com has the china items. I’ve used the re-501 rotovap, dbsl chiller, 2l spd all from usalab. Same equipment leakphan, lisasdong, and other slingers slings on here. I’ve had no issues, but came with a USA warranty.

1 Like

there are 10L and 20L, which one you want

This year our company has set up a special after-sales department. If the equipment you bought encounters a problem, we will contact and help you solve it as soon as possible.

So my products come with also warranty now;

Price for both please

1 Like

Why did it take this long to have better customer service? You still pass the issue off to the other people in your office all the time. The only thing that changes in your dept is the calendar date on your desk.

3 Likes

Almost none of my products come from china you fucking idiot. The only thing we get from china is cork clamps and keck clips bc nobody makes them here.

Almost everything we have and make is made in america or name brand uk, germany etc.

What were you born last night?

None of my hardware you post is made in china you clown, that’s you’re own hardware. If my products aren’t perfect then why would do you and everyone else out there unscrupulously try and produce it.

You are a fucking idiot. I’d love to see you in the usa next time. Make sure to say hi next time you see me at a show…

You don’t understand the definition of slander you fucking clown. I have and own multiple production divisions in the usa here domestically producing everything we can here and bringing more and more products home to the usa for 100% usa production.

1 Like

You don’t even know what a concience is, you run around profiting from my intellectual property and others ripping them off left and right. Fuck you piece of shit. You tremble on American soil becusee of how much of a scum bag you are.

How convenient for dip shit terry running around with zero intelligence on the hardware he’s selling in the industry with zero liability for his actions copying everyone’s high cost r&d and engineering and testing without putting any effort in.

Hey Terry. How does it feel to be a piece of shit asshole who runs sock accounts and abuses female accounts acting like a girl just to make sales. You fucking shit stick.