Shatter Cartss

I’m not 100% sure of that.
I have a liter of crude, but I’m not willing to endure that ordeal.

Fucket…for science…il get one of my goons to do it… I love having a Mike on my team. All ways willing to take one for the team…

Oh well yeah, I just was inquiring about how one cart might function better with dirtier oil than another, not requesting a Pepsi challenge :grin:

1 Like

Nah dont put him through it for this, save him for the bigger battles haha

1 Like

Photos coming tomorrow…I think the liberty can burn through crude. We will see…unless my stomach cant handle the truth. We will see

1 Like

Haha unnecessary! Or yeah, for science

I always dab uncartable stuff on an exaggerated rebuildable dripping atomizer. Itd be cool to have a thousand word substitute of irl example

This is a very good point. Yup. Thermal cycling is definitely something that has helped people grow diamonds, no reason it wouldn’t work in a cartridge

2 Likes

I had a green dot live resin cart a while ago that tasted like a field of goodness on first pull, but halfway through .5g cart it started tasting like fish food. It was a weird top flow cart I’m not familiar w though.

I hope mike likes fish food :smile:

2 Likes

Top airflow carts have a tendency to burn coils. The air displaces the oil instead of draws it in and if hit repeatedly will burn the coil and make it taste like ass.

4 Likes

…and you have no idea on the decarb level?

because you don’t test them?!?

couldn’t stomach it?

1 Like

How bad is the loss on some waxy/fatty when you wash it? I wanna do it but I don’t want to get slammed and lose half my $$ lol

If you do it right, you don’t lose hardly anything you care about losing (other than maybe some terps). How much weight you lose depends on how much junk you remove

It doesn’t appear to have much fats/lipids. It looks like it was ran nice and cold.You can usually see the lipid and fat content by cloudy looking slabs. The clearer the less impurities.

Winterize it.
That’ll really tell you.

Looks like the quality of what I usually pick up.
Nice slab :+1:

I lose a lot to fats and what nots when I winterize I run my crude warm compared to most. But I’m not trying for clear. I’ll try to follow up with this in the next few weeks.

Starting material

3 Likes

How’d that end up going?

And what’s the point in adding it to a solvent and taking it all back out? Is that a way of lightly decarbing it and keeping it some what viscous?

Went good

what did you do? did you just freeze and filter or did you use secondary solvent to winterize and ill say- it looks fine to me as starting material Im not a fan of overprocessing. I smoke flower all day so im not worried about a lipid personally. now i looked at thread title- ive only run like 10 carts and they work with my shatter cut with cbd disty. i made those carts and gave them away- they cost me 5 bux just for each cart. im sticking to gummies and pet cbd for my business plan.

Most bho has a shit load of fat

3 Likes

Yeah just like above. Starting material was good shatter but some like the carts so I made them. We extract relatively warm because that is all we are set up for and yeah a shit Ton of fats and waxes are in it.

1 Like