Shatter Cartss

if only someone offered a full glass body cart you could just swap the coil on

3 Likes

That would be @Ascent Williamā€¦get ur mix down right

We went the hard route and custom designed hardware to make it work.
Bbtank also has some really solid carts.

Bbtank and I are having a major beef over silicone. They said they will have the ā€œlast laughā€ as they doubled down on silicone on the coil.

3 Likes

I just got a sample of their new all glass ones in and they rip and donā€™t clog. Are you saying they use silicon on the coil instead of ceramic?

The coil cover.

The piece colored yellow

4 Likes

Big break through, very very very superior quality

1 Like

Ya those were the ones I sampled. Whatā€™s your issue with the silicon? Shouldnā€™t be getting hot enough to have any issues

Terppppsss

Everyone start the FKM chant now! We deserve viton!

6 Likes

Didnā€™t think about that. Iā€™ll have to shelf life test one.

2 Likes

Yellow so when filled you wonā€™t know itā€™s there? Camel flage.

They say it is a special type of silicone that wont react with terps.

1 Like

yeah right.

put d-lime on the siliconeā€¦eats it all up!

3 Likes

ahh yes, the super special silicone manufactured by donā€™t worry about it brah

7 Likes

Yeah, just SKIP over wax liquidizer at all cost. Turns black in a cartridge and its nasty.

Do you have to use terps?

up2u

This guy likes carting bho shatters and resins, with and without terps

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a few I made that look similar for R&D. Iā€™m about halfway through this one and itā€™s starting to look like an Icee thatā€™s had all the flavor sucked out. Sure has been good. Ruined distillate carts fo me. Iā€™ll get it figured to without any cuts or adds. Iā€™m going to try a decarb and non-decarb blend from the same batch. Itā€™s already runny enough to get in a cart. Weā€™ll see what the color does coming out of the decarb chamber.

Those terp strains sound mighty familiar too.

2 Likes

@MassTerpenes, you have the strongest reddit presence ever :rofl: :joy: I feel like we are splitting Oilpen. Every time I see a home cartridge itā€™s one of your strains; always with phenomenal reviews.

I really wanna thank you guys for teaching me SEO. It is one of the most powerful tools in my toolbox, I hope soon to get like yall!

3 Likes