shatter carts

Hey guys this is my first post. I’m sorry In advanced. Just read so many knowledgeable opinions on here I figured I’d ask the community my question as well. I came into a good amount of shatter and I was just wondering if it’s possible to make carts with it? Not trying to use any harmful cutters. @qma seems to be the God on the cart comments. Seems like all I can find is the distillate plus terpene combo. Any possible way of doing this with shatter I don’t have distillate available to me unfortunately. Thank you all very much for your opinion!!!

3 Likes

just decarb it and load into carts once it’s more of a liquid

6 Likes

shatter and some cbd distillate might be an option

3 Likes

well if he is trying to cut it cbd is runny where thc is very thick

example 80% decarbed shatter to 20% cbd dist in ccell cart. Would probably hit really good

2 Likes

ah okay. OP, you can use terpenes and mix with shatter, not sure if you are looking to preserve original flavor or not.

1 Like

Just really looking to make healthy vapable carts and not too too worried on flavor or taste. How much terpenes would be needed for shatter, I know distillate is more commonly used and doesn’t take as much terp I’m sure

Use hemp terps @ 5% after melting your shatter to replace lost flavor. Your solution will darken

4 Likes

Have you had success doing something similar or seen any posts on here doing that by any chance? Any by cbd distillate would you mean a product like, Broad-Spectrum CBD Distillate Oil (80% – 90% Cannabinoids < 0.3% Delta-9 THC) that was my first return on google. Being in an illegal state I don’t think I’ll have problem getting this right?

It won’t solidify and be hard to vape? How come more people wouldn’t simply do this? Thanks!

Thank you very much sir!!! Appreciate your time! Any hemp Terps you recommend me using because I really value your opinion thank you!

@colombiabeneficial
Or
@Betroit

Shatter is less popular in carts because it darkens. If you want to go the bho route, cooking diamonds is where its at

7 Likes

Cooking diamonds? Could you explain that part to me like I’m 5 haha sorry still learning all this thank you man! And those are both references for terpenes? Thank you!

1 Like

:spoon:…anyone?

9 Likes

youre gonna need a coffee pot and some baking soda to get the real hard diamonds

17 Likes

Search for only the strong sauce tek, you have a lot of reading to do.

People don’t like spoonfeeding here man, there is all the information you’re looking for here, but you need to look.

3 Likes

True no worries I’ll get my glasses. Thanks for all the help guys really goes a long way and much appreciated! Trying to get my knowledge up and keep things healthy. Thanks again

Haha fair enough. I’m Michael Scott level

1 Like

Distillate is the absence of all by thc and cannanaboids

You add more Terps tondisty carts to get that flavor back. Bho should still have Terps, thus less should be needed.

Cooking diamonds serious :pensive:
@J12 you hear you can cook them to
Well at least if it darkens it will stil be light i imagine ??

3 Likes

Good question.

You really don’t want to hear my answer :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like