Share something good! 👍

I sleep 5-6hrs a night, I take 15-30mg of thc and 10mg cbd. I hit a deep sleep almost instantly,and feel a little high when I get up, but 20min later I feel like I got 8+ hrs. Without dosing myself, it would be 4hrs of tossing and turning in hell.

3 Likes

it’s amazing when you find a strain that can knock you out sleepwise properly. i suffer from bipolar,ptsd and loads of sleep problems and would kill for some of those baggies i had in the past. i can get to sleep but i wake up constantly from short dreams and nightmares. it sucks.
those super sleepy knockout strains are few and far between though and i generally obtained them randomly on the black market… i do remember a pheno of wonder woman by nirvana that was being grown by some gang for a while that sent you to sleep consistently. that real foggy headed feeling

2 Likes

Heading to Humboldt county, all good

4 Likes

My neck and my back…

Not really looking forward to working this weekend with all this heat, but fuck it!

I’m stoked to see a bunch of you this upcoming weekend! Coronavirus shook up the market and that made some of us fairly wealthy :wink:

5 Likes
  • A family member I was helping support has recovered from their medical condition and should be good!
  • A group I did app writing+financial ops for is 1 of 21 groups that moved to the final round out of 700+ applicants. Kind of stupidly did it for next to nothing, but fingers crossed another win against dem big MSOs!
7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::partying_face:

:wink:

5 Likes

We can settle out of court for this forty Oz

2 Likes

Brand new injectors! The truck will pull damn good!

9 Likes

Totally what i was thinking bahahahaha

2 Likes

New remediation columns came in! Woooohoo!

8 Likes

What’s going on there. I see no jacket, but I see a return line from the column. Fill us in bro!

3 Likes

Both columns are jacketed
If i need to keep the powders warm they can be heated
if i need to do a cold filtration, i would vacuum the jackets to keep my solvent Temps down.
Longer column on the left just incase i want to run a bigger batch.
This rack is setup to have 4 filters on it.
I will show an update soon

4 Likes

My wife said I snored last night. I dont snore, never had in the past. I must have slept real good.

I think 2x 10mg melatonin pills are the ticket now.

6 Likes

Woah, those are fancy jackets!

incase anyone missed it:

6 Likes

Is it jacketed to 4” total but with a much smaller interior diameter? I’ve just never seen a jacketed vessel look like a non jacketed. I dig it.

Where did you pick this up from?The hardware and everything looks great.

3 Likes

Moderation. Tolerance happens fast

2 Likes

5/6 its the beeez knees :wink:

5 Likes

Sugar beets shine is good

5 Likes

I like it

4 Likes