Share something good! šŸ‘

Actually every single line in Friday is quotable, if you think about it.

You ainā€™t never got two things that match

You better put some water on that cereal

I been smelling youā€™re shit for twenty five years, you can smell mine for twenty minutes (paraphrase)

You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day

I thought you just got two hundred dollars?
And debo, " yeah, but I want reds money"

3 Likes

Make it enoughā€¦

Quit knocking like your the God damn Policeā€¦

Who is that Bitch. Oh hell noā€¦you thinkā€¦

2 Likes

This ainā€™t enough

make it enough

2 Likes

Tell me something good
(Oh baby, baby, baby, yeah)

Iā€™ve had Chaka Khan stuck in my head for an hour nowā€¦

3 Likes

2 years ago a shitty mechanic shop sold me a piece of shit car when I was in a rough spot and needed a ride. The car didnt even make it home. This morning, 2 years later, I win my small claims court case for a few grand. And then I threw a twenty dollar bill in the video lottery machine at the local small town convenience/burger shop and hit for $375. And I sold all my Tesla stocks this morningā€¦ then bought them all back and made 2.5k. I feel like I deserve it all :joy::man_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Hereā€™s a good boy lol

18 Likes

ā€œEvery time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchenā€

Iā€™ve gotten to use this on my son in law when they were living here for a bit

1 Like

in 2 + years i havent seen anyone do it to the forumā€¦ Thought this thread would be a good time to do itā€¦

9 Likes

Asks for something good: gets Rick rolled

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Happy Saturday!!!

5 Likes

I finally slept for 7hrs straight. It only took 2x 10mg melatonin to help.

6 Likes

Do you get insane dreams from that stuff?

I know I do. Cannot tell if Iā€™m awake or asleep, as in I canā€™t make myself wake up like I normally can, and they all have a super dark feel to themā€¦

The one I remember most vividly is a hand with a rainbow triangle in the middle flying/chasing after me in a wooded area with no roads, but a bunch of wierd grey housesā€¦ lol

1 Like

I dont remember dreaming. I feel a little foggy this am. Nothing but a little coffee wont fix.

But itā€™s better than the liquid z-quil Iā€™ve been doing daily for 1yr

2 Likes

Two days ago I attended a forclosure auction for a commercial building and I bought my future 10000sq indoor legal grow.

15 Likes

I took 20mg of melatonin 2 nights ago

Every 3 hours i woke up because how intense and real my dreams felt. I was so confused if i was still dreaming. Least to say my dreams were pretty awesome. Just super intense and they kept going on and on about the same topic

2 Likes

congratsā€¦i have to imagine we are gonna see a shit load of commercial real estate go up for auction over the next year or 2.

1 Like

I saved up enough cash to grab 5+ acres for next season.

I canā€™t believe you guys dream. I havenā€™t had vivid dreams, or dreams I can even recall in a very long time, always blamed the weed.

4 Likes

Everytime i get off pot i start dreaming within a few nights everynight. Even more if i take something like CBN or melatonin

4 Likes

Okay, something good. Itā€™s supposed to get up to 112 today. Tomorrow 114. Death Valley, Furnace Creek +123(51c)ā€¦ Yes, it is September. At night the low will be 81. Itā€™s good that I have a Swamp Cooler as opposed to no cooler at all. Good for nothing pos.

Good always trumps over evil. I learnt that in Parochial skhool as a chile.

2 Likes

I have some new gummies Iā€™m rolling out soon, CBD with different sleep aids. No melatonin added to these babies. Iā€™ll be posting in the gummy thread soon! Iā€™d be happy to send you a bag, still in the R&D.

7 Likes