Share something good! 👍

I always say whenever i greet someone. “Tell me something good”.
Lets drop some positivity guys!
Tell me something good

13 Likes

I got one of those ‘purple’ mattresses, it comes all rolled up in and when you cut it open it unshrinks like one of those dinosaurs from the science museum, then when it puffed out all the way I fucking slept so hard on that shit. That’s good.

27 Likes

I like good pancakes and hash. That’s something good.

26 Likes

Grating the potatoes for the hash is such a pain in the…oh wait yeah, I like hash too

12 Likes

This auto Malawi Northern Lights I’m about to burn is pretty good. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Today I learned how to add cannabinoids into my honey-pot . YUMMY to My Tummy

9 Likes

What’s the first thing you think when you wake up? For me its “fuuuuuuuucccckkkk, shit. Fucking shit. Shit fuck.”

It’s something good that it can only go up from there🥴

12 Likes

We signed our lease today, 2000sf of clean room build out. No turning back now. :cowboy_hat_face:

23 Likes

We’re breathing! :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

It’s Friday

8 Likes

I found a quarter of flower in my couch a little earlier… so that’s pretty sick!!!

13 Likes

And you ant got shit to do Craig …you know this man! MAN

6 Likes

10 Likes

Sometimes the corn grills itself wtf thank you corn that was good of you :grin:

“Quit moving the corn, dude”

5 Likes

14 Likes

Best line in the movie is when Craig’s mom is going to work waving at the neighbor, neighbor says, “call me when you get home” and Craig’s mom says “…aewwkaay” through her smile

Oh and “bye felecia”

2 Likes

God damn Devil…the midget with the brick. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I bought a Stainless grill and Prime Ribeye​:cut_of_meat: from Costco, going to BBQing all weekend :hotsprings:

4 Likes

…you can keep your knife…I steal…I dont kill… :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Little to no hemp pollination on the crop, a first for me in several years.

10 Likes