SFWeekly article on theblacklistyz, with Berner calling it an extortion page

The day you see me pull out the brooks brothers in public. I admit to chadding

Shit, try and bill me. I’m team crash the party.

But fuck that clown masking stuff lol no offense to fwaygo (faygo) consumers ahahaha that’s a good inside joke

Meh nvm. It is Halloween season after all. Clown support 2021, I’ve had a change of heart and finances :sweat_smile: clowns can roll out in October.

1 Like

No, it’s not just a pay to advertise thing. Have you seen anything the GLG has done before?

It’s going to be similar the the 4/20 Long Beach media house, but multiple days and more diverse.

We have like 50 people lined up for interviews, podcast sessions, and panel discussions on cultivation, processing, and retail. Likely some analytical stuff too.

As always, sponsorship is optional.

It will be live streamed here for free and then hosted on my YouTube channel after. As well as posts on all of the involved parties social medias

2 Likes

do you have a line up yet and/or schedule?? How do us GLG affiliates and members gain access?? Mjbizcon is right around the corner…just trying to schedule my meetings and appts so im more organized this time around.

Due to covid capacity limits the suite won’t be an open house like we’ve done in the past.

If you’d like to speak on a panel or do an interview I’ll get you setup with Cat

We are talking about throwing a party with @Kifcure and Carbon Chem Friday night at the house Kif rented, but haven’t finalized those details yet.

is this still happening??

2 Likes

Yup. Will be sending an email out to you guys this week with details

1 Like

Meme on point

1 Like

Heard. We can have the conversation. Without the data, it’s just a conversation. Help me make it constructive. What can I present or ask to make the conversation more relevant?

I can get them all in the room. Then what?

I think it needs to have the main players in the benzene and powder diamonds threads.

I don’t know if all or any will be in Vegas but @Dukejohnson, @johnbigoilco, @Dred_pirate, and @shockys

All the gas players. And get to the bottom of it. I’m not good at figuring out questions and stuff but there are a few threads and plenty of members here seeing this problem.

So if you really wanna expose a real current issue in the extraction landscape. This is the biggest problem I see in 2021? Does anyone else know of a bigger issue costing cannabis extraction companies lots of money in product??

9 Likes

Nah I just want to keep it on a positive note and keep the vibe flowery so we can get more glg sign-ups. No need for all that negative energy it might cause people to lose trust in our affiliates

2 Likes

Address fake diamonds yes

I.e. the powder diamond thread too and other black market tricks too

Use this opportunity as a chance to educate consumers

Fake diamonds? Who’s doing that?

Black market tricks?

7 Likes

You know like crc. That black market voodoo

9 Likes

I’ve seen people mix cbg/CBD/CBN into “diamonds” and put it in d8

Florida ripoff tricks could be their own recurring podcast tbh

2 Likes

CRC is the angel and devil on greedy black market extractors in my opinion. Theres better terminology for it but I can’t think of anything.

People mixing CBG crumble into normal crumble or just replacing it with crumble all together or using CBG crumble and other weird crumbles to package into fake ice cream packaging targeting high schoolers. Also people poorly CRC’ing already shitty material, only to make it look good IS an issue and its especially an issue in small rural towns, mostly in the midwest and east coast and usually small towns in general all over. Florida is also a hotspot.

Bad carts is also a HUGE issue, especially in small rural towns, cities make it and then flood small towns or small town kids learn from inner city influences and attempt their own carts and usually fail. Resulting in lead/heavy metal carts, with food grade terpenes and other junk, and shitty distillate.

But it needs to be exposed to an audience to educate people about the genuine dangers of inhaling this failed cannabis product.

1 Like

35 posts were split to a new topic: My impression of “cannabis diamonds”