SFWeekly article on theblacklistyz, with Berner calling it an extortion page

I used the wrong term my bad

It just looks bad seeing GLG logo next to the crack list on banners

Thats the word I should have used

I apologize for the improper usage

I mean, itā€™s also an affiliation. Iā€™m ok with it. Everyone is not all good or bad. Little, businesses, brands. Ok, maybe Nestle is all bad, not most are good and bad. I only know what I know about the black list from being an Instagram follower. Iā€™m not saying youā€™re wrong at all. Iā€™m saying it hasnā€™t been my experience.

6 Likes

5p1x51

13 Likes

T.T what if you at events with both

2 Likes

They reach millions of cannabis consumers. We are interviewing the leading people in cannabis cultivation, processing, and retail. Why wouldnā€™t we want their audience to see what we can bring together? Based on what Iā€™ve seen on their posts, their audience definitely needs some guidance.

9 Likes

Yeah fuck blacklist. I had to stop following after he went after people making ā€œblue distillateā€. When all it takes is 2 fucking minutes of learning to understand itā€™s azulene. The dude is hungry to bash anyone in the industry without taking time out of his day to learn whatā€™s in front of his eyes.

3 Likes

I really want all the gas guys to go head to head on videoā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™d love to see the people selling that benzene tainted gas get called out on the blacklistxyz while at the glg suiteā€¦.

How awesome would it be to see affiliated business have to defend possibly letting tainted gas on the market??? Wouldnā€™t that be magical?? Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t happen cause who really cares that some legal cannabis are having to throw 10s of thousands worth of product in the trash cause bad gas

Iā€™d pay to see that oneā€¦ā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m down for some of the cost!

2 Likes

@Sidco_Cat could probably arrange this. SD will be there. Can probably get HPG too. Who else?

Put together a list of questions she should ask them

7 Likes

Cortlandā€¦ā€¦ maybe Kaplanā€¦.there seems to be a big issue that none of these companies really wanna address

5 Likes

They themselves are probably full of people harvesting data is my fear

2 Likes

Your entire world revolves around people harvesting your data. You know social media isnā€™t free, right?

5 Likes

Yes I know

Not what I meant

Interesting choice to partner with for sure

4 Likes

Some people canā€™t understand that you actually have to remove beefs from business if you want to play ball.

I have heavily consumed data here to my benefit. Do you see it? Because itā€™s hard to hide now.

Bro Iā€™m team blue diamonds and I assure you that edgy ā€œwtf is thisā€ attention is business.

2 Likes

So are you saying the attention Iā€™m gonna get wearing a purge mask with my 3 days of natural light outfits are ā€œwtf attentionā€??

1 Like

Lmfao less is more these days

2 Likes

So your saying I should just dress up as a juggulo?? That might be a bit less

But on a serious note. Iā€™m wondering what they are gonna be taping in the glg suite??

Is it just a pay to advertise kinda thing. Whatā€™s the schedule and whoā€™s speaking??

Qsp juggalo calendars 2022, please

5 Likes