SFWeekly article on theblacklistyz, with Berner calling it an extortion page

Page 7

4 Likes

I’d wear it like a trophy. Gilbert’s paclo packs are wack.

6 Likes

Berners publicist sure seems really concerned that he said something he couldn’t back up.

Why else would they threaten the author over that?

I’ve definitely seen BL regurgitate some dumb shit, I’ve also seen them bring some pretty shitty people into the spotlight. Nobody should be using them as a primary source, I think they’ve made that pretty clear.

This whole thing reads like the author is mad at social media for destroying the money source for traditional news sources

12 Likes

Off-topic aside:

Can we get a cannanews subforum?

5 Likes

Did they ask permission to use the blacklist.xyz logo?

1 Like

@sidco please

1 Like

Yeah, to an extent. Sponsored content and blatant shilling masquerading as news/reviews have destroyed traditional news sources and word of mouth marketing. It’s kinda ironic considering SFWeekly is a PR mill that posts tons of sponsored Delta 8 content under the guise of news

5 Likes

?

2 Likes

Under hash and stuff is a weird spot

It’s not all about hash n stuff

1 Like

Side note, @thegreedrush on ig is a solid follow

Instagram.com/thegreedrush

1 Like

The tabloids /memes

https://www.instagram.com/s_o_u_r_w_a_v_e_z/

https://www.instagram.com/phosphoload/

4 Likes

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

The key to success is going after the younger more influential demographic:

6 Likes

They took girlscout cookies and took off girlscout.

Who Tf they kidding

The color is badass and the C reminds me of Coca cola which just something I like.

But it also reminds me of cookie monster (kids show favorite)
And also reminds me of girlscout cookies (origin of the strain)

1 Like

The cracklist blocked me after I called them out about non-cannabis related news only made to stir the pot and they replied calling me a fed lmao.

If that page is trusted news then CNN is the next Bible

2 Likes

Both news sides are shit

Lets just come to the agreement the blacklist is a 40 year old female with no care for our community and only a knack for money and misinformation. BM Cart brands pay that bitch of a page to falsify tests and sell their boof while also paying to spread misinformation.

Just ignore them, spam report their page to get them banned and spread the word of truth

1 Like

Cookies/Berner is a shit brand an even worse human being

Cannabis has been ruined and plagued by corruption, corporations and money.

The community only stands by and either supports it or just yells at it instead of doing something

Also why is GLG affiliated with cracklist?

1 Like

The GLG is not affiliated with BL. They are a media partner along with BeardBros and Immersia for our Media Suite we are hosting in Vegas with @Sidco_Cat

3 Likes

Why would you be affiliated with them ?

2 Likes

I feel really good about our collaboration. I’m a consumer of the Blacklist feed, that’s what I know about them. I’m a fan of the page. They are bringing a lot of exposure to the table for us. I’m stoked

4 Likes