Serious: I believe that the negative postulations apply to in store Delta-8 but unlikely with vendor supplied Delta-8

Jokes on you, some asshole hit and run me the other day so I don’t even have a bumper!

Again, I started this thread because I want to share full labs, I simply don’t find screen shots of tests on unlisted brands to be acceptable as evidence.

Then go test those brands then nobody is stopping you

Yeah, I know… that’s why I started this to ask if anyone else was interested because although I can spend a bunch of money on testing the carts I’d rather be a cheap ass and have others who want the same info to share the cost. Those shops charges rip off prices at 35-45/g, so just buying a few samples will be hundreds of dollars.

If you want to buy carts and test them then we’re happy to give you the results to do whatever you want with. You paid for the testing, you own the results.

If you want to raise money to test through a GoFundMe then it needs to be controlled, transparent, and trusted, otherwise what’s the point.

4 Likes

That’s my intention, I don’t think people are interested though. I’ll make a Reddit account and maybe I can convince those soy boys to subsidize the experiment. I might just buy a Cake cart and send it in though because that’s the primary culprit. And as I said they have no presence so I should be able to share the labs without fear of being sued.

1 Like

Just be ready for people to question how you sourced the material you tested. How can you prove you didn’t do the old switcheroo?

4 Likes

what are you going to do when they all come back hot?

1 Like

Let the industry deal with the fallout. I don’t sell D8 and I was buying black market before hand so it literally makes no difference to me, I don’t let anyone know about my use. If my local shops want to sell hot Delta 8 that’s on them.

I guess I could live stream the purchases and packing them into a prepaid USPS box, and sharing the live shipping info between you and future with a packing slip bought on live stream at a local USPS.

What fallout ?

Of them getting raided for selling delta 9 lol. Feds are behind on shit because of covid but if the carts are hot they won’t let it slide forever.

And if they do? Well shit, I guess weed wins!

That’s about what I did, still got called all kinds of shit - and still do. All it takes is a group effort to call you a salty competitor and it gets brushed off

2 Likes

Do you think testing is going to make them stop selling hot carts?

Everyone knows they are hot

4 Likes

Of course they won’t stop, most of these shops are Paki owned shell stores likely owned under a fake name, but actually very few people even know what Delta 8 is, they literally don’t even know what they are selling.

To far out of the bag for full on raids but will be surprised if it lasts till 2022

1 Like

Those are all my clients. :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

3 Likes

This is legit my high testing d8 that has 3% d9 that I made from isolate and had kca check for contaminants to prove ion trap wrong

He has alot to learn obviously

1 Like

“Hey guys, give me money to find out if water is wet”

And it’s funny watching you try to cry to future about everyone picking on you.

You’re not adding any scientific value to anything by asking people to help you pay for testing.

7 Likes

@doobydanks Think you are looking to do something similar to what @Mcfly did in this post basically Variance in d8 lab results: An analytical review

Think testing at this point still needs improvement on separation of peaks and variance in that thread shows that you could be on the edge of complaint and test hot easily.

Perhaps check that thread and pour over those results it seems like a good start and while not what you were looking to do still has some data on d8 testing.

2 Likes