Serious: I believe that the negative postulations apply to in store Delta-8 but unlikely with vendor supplied Delta-8

Sorry to shit up the board with yet another D8 thread, but I want to address a certain angle, and problem, that frankly I don’t see addressed, from either side of the isle.

Okay long story short, I live in a non-legal state, and at virtually every smoke shop they carry bootleg Delta-8 cartridges and dabs. They pretty much all have fake or non-functional QR codes, and just by looking at the oil, it fails a visual inspection (pretty sure that shit isn’t supposed to be blood red my guy)

I believe this may be the cause of the discrepancy in perceptions people have about Delta-8 and the market surrounding it, in terms of it’s safety and the legality of distribution.

For example, the most common brand that I have seen carried at, quite literally, 100% of the smoke shops in my area, is a brand called “Cake”. This brand has no web presence, does not link to valid CoAs with it’s QR code, and, although not proof, has the red flag of having it’s packaging cheaply available on Ali express. This leads me to believe that virtually every one of these branded carts is produced illegitimately. It’s important to note that Delta-8 is a regulated product, as it needs to be created and distributed by state liscensed vendors, and the product being sold must undergo valid laboratory testing to prove it is a legal hemp product for sale. As such, the Cake carts could be considered an illegal product, as the company selling them has no such licenses.

So, there’s already laws that are supposed to regulate these products and protect the consumer, but there is no enforcement of there laws currently happening.

There are many other brands being sold with similar red flags, literally too many to list, and most are distributed from this local area. It’s very likely these cartridges would test high for impurities or heavy metals.

Would there be any interest in starting another go fund me to compare cartridges purchased directly from vendors/manufactures against ones purchased from local smoke shops? I don’t know exactly what the costs would be, but since @kcalabs did it last time maybe he could let us know the cost. I can contribute a few hundred dollars for the initial funding.

I would also like to have a “pegasus” gram of 99% pure D8 to act as a control.

So I’d like to compare vendor brands direct vs store (so like, a cart from 3chi directly VS one from a randomly picked shop) and then off label or white label brands to compare to the online vendor brands.

The brands I would like to see tested are the most popular ones that’s also provide up to date (no older than 1or 2 months) CoAs, so it would be like, 3Chi, CannaClear, Triangle Trading Co, 10Dollar Carts, Rogue River Labs, Nature’s Purpose, Hempire Direct, Snap Dragon and a few more I’m forgetting. To test for contaminants but also for D9 levels.

If anyone is interested post here and I’ll start a discord and will post more info. I want to put my info out there so people know I’m serious and I’m interested in getting real results but understand being in a non-legal state I’m extremely sensitive about providing my personal information. I think I would let future have all my info though so he could confirm I’m legit.

Basically, I think there is a lot of dirty Delta-8 hitting the market, but I’m not sure it’s coming from the online direct sellers, but rather coming from there smoke shops buy Ali baba carts and filling them with who knows what.

I’m a little frazzled today so I’ll be editing and updating this post for clarity and cohesion.

2 Likes

None of what you are posting warrants another thread.

6 Likes

just accept it and move on bro…all the brands you listed have hot carts

5 Likes

Says the d8 pusher.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I say if the feds let d8 slide it is only to let the liquor stores make money back from the lock downs

1 Like

Basically everyone I’ve ever met died directly after vaping D8

First they weaken you with fake covid and then take you out with poisonous D8

Source: Homeless guy I was smoking crack with.

6 Likes

You have quite the imagination lol.

1 Like

Please do or we will can call you a liar too.

Reddit is the place of d8 broken dreams :joy::joy:

They probably blame this site and KCA for ruining it :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::weary::weary:

3 Likes

Okay, forget the old idea, here’s a new postulation for a GoFundMe: Excessive use of emojis is a indicator of low IQ and reckless behavior similar to bumper stickers on a car.

3 Likes

so is believing an sdpharms and a ACS COA​:weary::weary::weary::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

What are the odds you have a “Coexist” sticker on your Kia bumper and a fedora in your back window?

3 Likes

Well, I tried to start over and be professional but this is clearly a fruitless endeavor.

What’s the point of a site dedicated to the discussion of cannabis extracts when that very thing is mocked and berated? @Future

2 Likes

It’s been proven all carts are hot and majority of d8 being consumed is safe

If you want to test all those brands go for it and post the results :facepunch::+1:

I think we need to establish a baseline for what’s in the worst possible products before throwing more money at random toxin hunts

I’ll put money in towards the garbage can challenge

1 Like

Makes sense on why you were such a bitch on the phone.

Uh oh. Upset status9000 incoming. Someone actually aware of how you ruin opportunities.

Your shits weak.

A screen shot of a PDF isn’t going to cut it, if you’re not referring to that then a link to the labs showing hot D9 purchased directly from a manufacturer. KCA says he’s seen hot carts, and he runs a lab, he’s literally the only person saying that with validity, but he’s only tested locally purchased carts, and everyone else has been saying “my friends tested them as hot but I don’t have any proof or the labs just trust me bro.”

No, bro, I’m not just going to trust you and I wouldn’t expect you to trust me.

@future again, I ask, what’s the point of a forum dedicated to the science of cannabis, when I’m asking for the science and I’m just getting dog piled and shit on?

Because we have all concluded with the help of KCA that all d8 is hot

There’s no compliant d8. All the d8 in Texas is hot as well

2 Likes