Serious: I believe that the negative postulations apply to in store Delta-8 but unlikely with vendor supplied Delta-8

what are you going to do when they all come back hot?

1 Like

Let the industry deal with the fallout. I don’t sell D8 and I was buying black market before hand so it literally makes no difference to me, I don’t let anyone know about my use. If my local shops want to sell hot Delta 8 that’s on them.

I guess I could live stream the purchases and packing them into a prepaid USPS box, and sharing the live shipping info between you and future with a packing slip bought on live stream at a local USPS.

What fallout ?

Of them getting raided for selling delta 9 lol. Feds are behind on shit because of covid but if the carts are hot they won’t let it slide forever.

And if they do? Well shit, I guess weed wins!

That’s about what I did, still got called all kinds of shit - and still do. All it takes is a group effort to call you a salty competitor and it gets brushed off

2 Likes

Do you think testing is going to make them stop selling hot carts?

Everyone knows they are hot

4 Likes

Of course they won’t stop, most of these shops are Paki owned shell stores likely owned under a fake name, but actually very few people even know what Delta 8 is, they literally don’t even know what they are selling.

To far out of the bag for full on raids but will be surprised if it lasts till 2022

1 Like

Those are all my clients. :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

3 Likes

This is legit my high testing d8 that has 3% d9 that I made from isolate and had kca check for contaminants to prove ion trap wrong

He has alot to learn obviously

1 Like

“Hey guys, give me money to find out if water is wet”

And it’s funny watching you try to cry to future about everyone picking on you.

You’re not adding any scientific value to anything by asking people to help you pay for testing.

7 Likes

@doobydanks Think you are looking to do something similar to what @Mcfly did in this post basically Variance in d8 lab results: An analytical review

Think testing at this point still needs improvement on separation of peaks and variance in that thread shows that you could be on the edge of complaint and test hot easily.

Perhaps check that thread and pour over those results it seems like a good start and while not what you were looking to do still has some data on d8 testing.

2 Likes

Everyone knows, so you might as well know how hot.

Who has the hottest d8? There’s another challenge.

10 Likes

The chromagram charts have been posted and most d8 have some minor unknowns I dont think they have been isolated and identified 100% cuz none has put up the cash .

Susagep trophy
(Pegasus spelled backwards)

2 Likes

Now that would be great info from a custy viewpoint! More bang for their buck. I mean, if all d8 is hot, might as well get the hottest of the hot.

4 Likes

1 Like

Whaddya know, more store clerks arrested and charged with trafficking

2 Likes

On the flip side just because you get arrested for it doesn’t mean it’s illegal. That might sound silly but people get arrested for “breaking laws” that don’t exist. Plus, I’ve been through the system, if a cop isn’t sure they just write down a random offense, I’ve literally watched it happen. Yes, that does mean the case eventually gets tossed, but not before thousands in lawyer fees, fines and god forbid any assets get seized because you can kiss them bye even if you are cleared in court.

Let’s not forget, legal D9 shops were raided as well back in the early days of legalization in California. I specifically remember it because a lot of people were salty because it happened under Obama after he said he was going to be lax on weed but didn’t pull in the reigns on the DEA.

Also who bumped this month old dead thread?

1 Like