September Member of the Month is @Dred_Pirate

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month”

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM
March 2022 cyclopath
April 2022 Kingofthekush420
May 2022 ky_cbd
June 2022 emdub27
July 2022 Dukejohnson
August 2022 Medicine.grower

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate @usalab for being willing to jump on tech support threads and engage. They are a solid team and I appreciate then being part of the community. :heart:

17 Likes

Can I nominate Ralf - for constantly challenging me to read academic journals, look at things from different perspectives, and legit run experiments FOR SCIENCE.

14 Likes

Second Ralf

5 Likes

Tetraguy - I have read tons of good stuff over the last couple of years left behind by Tetra in regards to terps, growing and im pretty sure steam distillation as well . The few times we chatted he was always bad ass and never made me feel like an idiot even though he can run laps around my knowledge of herb. And I never see him joining in on the fighting/personal attacks.

Pretty solid dude.

15 Likes

I got a second for @Thetetraguy such a well of knowledge and always sharing it.

15 Likes

I second @Sidco_Cat on @usalab

Call me bias but they have always gone above and beyond as a company to help any/everyone out.

8 Likes

@usalab is a super infrequent poster and almost solely posts about their own gear. That’s what this award is now? Lol

12 Likes

I want to nominate @Koray_Bella. A staple in the extraction community.

9 Likes

I will second this nomination.

4 Likes

Thanks, just wanna see her get her flowers…

3 Likes

Kinda weird considering they have only posted 11 times in 3 years.

8 Likes

That’s what’s great about polls. You get to vote for who you want. :heart:

3 Likes

I’d like to posthumously nominate Dr. Tom. :broken_heart: @mitokid

18 Likes

Seconded big time

15 Likes

That would be great. Dr. Tom. @mitokid

10 Likes

3rd for Dr T…

Wish I could talk to him one last time…

14 Likes

I hear ya. But your reason for nominating sounds a bit off as they don’t really contribute here and when they do it’s usually pertaining to a complaint thread.

Seems weird for a mom. They are already glg lifetime.

Its like nominating @potguru for bringing the forum closer

10 Likes

Thank you for the nomination :pray:

I’m humbled to be nominated again. And I’m happy that the minor role I may play here positively impacts you guys and others. I, too, gain much from this forum and its members, including you and NewLevel, who help me, question me, and work with me in pursuing continual improvement.

I look forward to the results of your experiment! I think you have a fantastic attitude and positivity about all things cannabis science; it’s great to see.

8 Likes

I nominate @Dred_pirate he’s very active here, helpful, has participated in testing things from crc to the medusa remediation and all around great guy.

15 Likes