Selling Compliant D8 Liters

Just wait on me.

Haven’t been on this site much in the last few months as my grand parents passed and both my parents are battling cancer so sorry trolls aren’t a priority.

Just wait on me and all of you guys will sit back down with your tail between your legs when the big dog barks.

6 Likes

@CBDHempire, I sell chromatograms on the cheap.

Entirely free for you if it’s compliant.

7 Likes

Just to clear some things up you have been here for 2* years or at least that’s when your account was created. You have 3 days total read time, same as me and I have been here 6 months, when @AgTonik has 7 days read time. Let’s not compare bank accounts because money doesn’t equal knowledge. Also no one asked how much you make so to swing you Dig Bick around like that speaks volumes about your character. It’s completely reasonable for people on here to ask for chromatagrams when you’re the one selling compliant D8.

On a side note I’m sorry to hear about your grandparents and the struggle your parents are going through. Keep in mind when you put negative energy out into the world the energy that comes back is filtered through that negative lens you are now putting up.

I hope to see your chromatagrams soon bub.

2 Likes

@CBDHempire

3 Likes

@CannabinoidChemist I had another account before this one that I still have just dont use much, but your correct on this account I have 2 years and only some read time as I use this site for Sales. I dont read much from this site as i learn better by verbal conversation or reading articles not by reading threads.

I guess the money comment was for no reason just the point is I dont sit on a computer all day commenting on linkedin posts and forums bashing people who I know nothing about. @AgTonik Came at me on Linkedin and then again here. So to me just seems like a tough guy who has nothing better to do with his life then create memes and make assumptions about people he knows nothing about.

I spent the whole day on the farm working. Getting ready for our 3rd harvest so we can supply people with the products they need.

Since @AgTonik wanted a chromatogram so bad I wanted to put a sheet together explaining a breakdown of our testing and what a Valid Chromatogram looks like VS what all the other ones pop up to be.

We have spent countless hours getting our formula proper as well as hours with our HPLC manufacture calibrating our in-house machines to be able to read isomers properly and on point which most testing labs cant, even though the claim to be able to.

I appreciate the side note and am actually a super positive person. I know positive vibes will bring back the same and the same thing goes for negative vibes.

5 Likes

So this is for you, and anyone else who wants to look at it.

D8 Chromo Explination.pdf (724.7 KB)

2 Likes

just wanted to post here and say i’m getting a sample from Chad so I can update if no one else trusts the tests (which look fine). Have been through 3 different D8 suppliers and the numbers don’t look similar so highly doubt it’s the same hot stuff that was going around but I’d be more than happy to post results when we make our products and retest.

2 Likes

@Dr_Jebril
@kcalabs

1 Like

Now check out the lines that aren’t pixelated. We separate the isomers, so we see even more unknowns others count toward their 97-99% d8.

3 Likes

That shoulder inside the first 2 triangles you reposted is of cbd-HQ.

It might be, but do you have mass spec data to prove it? That chromatogram I posted at the end shows peaks eluting with the same mass of THC. CBD-HQ or HU-331 has a different mass than THC. There is a very good chance there is a peak of d9-THC in there, but without the mass spec data we can’t say for sure.

3 Likes

That is not HU-331. I can say that with 95% confidence. I have never seen it in a d8 sample. Have you ran a HU-331 standard on the method? Yes, it does elute right around that region but 1) the UV spectra is totally different from d8 or d9, 2) as @kcalabs stated you can’t call that peak HU-331 just based on retention time, and 3) on a different type of chromatography (GC) the HU-331 peak elutes well (~7 minutes) before d9.
Also, you show a 50/50 d8/d9 standard run. Well, when you increase that d8 concentration to ~98% it leads to peak broadening and the once resolved (kinda) d9 peak becomes a shoulder. Before you argue the slightly different retention time of the d9 standard and the sample, it is known that matrix effects from your sample (vs a very pure standard) can shift the retention time of analytes in LC.
Lastly, there is an unknown (at least to me) cannabinoid that elutes around the same retention time as d9, but it is not HU-331.

Note: I do not know your actually HPLC method, but based on retention times I have a pretty good idea of what you are running.

9 Likes

Popcorn time? :popcorn:

Alright back to work. :heart:

5 Likes

So if the COA is modified what’s wrong with it
Will it still give a buzz
I just want to make some D8 tips and these have a low minimum order and seems like a good price value

Yes it will still give you a buzz. A d9 with d8 buzz. I’m a super positive person too, I’m just not buying anything anyone is selling because if I want something hot I’ll buy the fire. Sample some products before buying for resale. Send to a third party lab like @kcalabs offering to give anyone a free test / report if it is indeed d9 compliant.

The price dropped in half over the new dea regulations and drama over coas.

1 Like

I second @bigbone and at @kcalabs comments.

I would also add that sample nominal concentration matters, regarding the LOQ. If injecting a d8 rich sample at sufficiently low concentration, most of the minor component(s) would not be noticed.

The document showed here do no tell about the LOQ.
But it can be seen that the d8 rich sample was injected at a lower nominal concentration than in the D8:D9 1:1: sample… :confused:

This demonstration could be strengthen by overlaying the d8 rich sample with a d8:d9 sample of similar proportion (e.g. 98% d8 and <0.3% d9) and with the same concentration.

The baseline should also be zoomed on.
If it is near pure, the minors (or their absence) needs to be emphasized.

8 Likes

i’ll take some if it’s hot the hotter the better :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::kissing_heart::pray:t3:

1 Like

I want d8

1 Like

Interested in your D8. Dm me. Thx