There is no clean, safe delta 8 thc for sale on the market period, change my mind

By clean I mean over 99% tested TAC. No guessing. And I mean on the market, for sale and can be actually purchased. To customers, or wholesale. I don’t mean a cropped picture of a COA that could have come from anywhere, a story about a brother’s sister’s friend, whatever. I am starting to believe that there is not a vendor that makes products that are not filled with byproducts, and a ton of them aren’t matching up to the COAs they are selling the product under. So, anyone have any evidence otherwise?

13 Likes

Byproducts everywhere

1 Like

I have clean D7 with multiple COA’s. If you don’t know its the new canabinoid we synthesized using pool acid. It’s clean and safe bro, trust me. :wink:

27 Likes

Its safe for boofing also. :100:

23 Likes

There’s no chain of custody with testing. You can slap a fake COA on anything.

@Dr_Jebril is leading the charge on unknowns. He believes a lot of the intermediate mystery peaks may be substances like 8-OH-iso-HHC and 9α-OH-HHC.

I guess my recommendation would be to build relationships with honest people like @CBDOKIE who do things like pH remediation and proper cleanup to reduce potential harm.

3 Likes

Keep that shit on reddit:

Insults, calling out banned people to defend themselves, and general ignorance

8 Likes

I wish there was some sort of guideline or standard for testing facilities for Varins and isomers. We could call it the “Functional Assessment Research Test” standard.

6 Likes

If it’s not safe for boofing then I won’t buy it

9 Likes

If it ain’t FART, I won’t boof it.

8 Likes

In house analytical testing will now solely consist of boofing and an Erowid trip report.

17 Likes

17 Likes

491zgv

Perma banned from delta 8 after posting this

29 Likes

this whole thread made me laugh :joy:

4 Likes

honest or not his lab has been lying to him apparently so the numbers he believes he has been achieving appear to be false, and inconsistent

4 Likes

Amen!

How do y’all think these will sell? :rofl:

58 Likes

@hemperor I’m going to need that back. My kid says he’s got to finish a bunch of carts to sell on Reddit.

14 Likes

@hemperor Compliant COA included so final product is good before its made?

5 Likes

yeah, only hot for lead and myclobutanil by a few ppm

8 Likes

Delta 8 Lab in real life. This is where your 70% powder teks come from

(Not mine) :joy::woman_shrugging::flushed:

7 Likes