Selling Compliant D8 Liters

We have compliant D8 Liters We have 200 amber, 75 Yellow and 50 Clear on the ground ready to go with the ability to make 300 amber a day and 100 clear. Reach out for COA and pricing. Lab is willing to sign Affidavit stating product is federally compliant.

5 Likes

Would like to see COA and how much are they and would you sell less than a liter?

Above is clear d8 and below is our amber.

We are at $2500 for singles of clear and $2250 on singles of amber.

Min is
2 grams at $5 for testing
10 grams at $7 a gram
50g is $6
100 gram is 5
500 grams is $4

1 Like

Could you post the chromatogram here that goes with that testing for everyone to see?

5 Likes

The people want to see the peaks!

2 Likes

Hey guys I would post it but people have been stealing it and posting it as their own. Gotta love the industry. Happy to share in the DMs if interested in purchasing.

1 Like

Then leave your contact information on it to give some chain of custody (COC). It’s not hard.

1 Like

Where have they been posting it?

1 Like

Nowhere. It’s the same excuse some dumb broker (Chad Wiener, what an unfortunate name, ha!) on LinkedIn said to me with his “fully federally compliant” D8 liters he had for sale.

1 Like

I just want to see the separation of D8 and D9 I’m well aware they come out very close to one another but there should be some way of seeing just those two peaks. Take a snipping tool and cut out only the chromatagram. Or do as @AgTonik suggested. The scientists just want to see the science things and make inferences for ourselves.

1 Like

Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram. private message to my clients who then sent it back to me. Whatsapp group chats. List goes on.

1 Like

Lol I am Chad Wiener. Unfortunately you cant spell something right in front of your face. Still the same answer. I am working on watermarking it for you so I can put your useless ass back where it belongs. On the sideline. Also to conclude the message. I am not a broker. Learn your audience you ignorant piece as you’ve been on this site for 5 months. I’ve been here for 3 years and I probably make more money in a month than you do in a year.

2 Likes

Quit being a Chad, Chad. It really shows your character flexing on how much you “probably make” compared to others. LOL.

5 Likes

See you soon with your watermarked wiener water coa

Also an interesting side note. You bang your chest about how old your acct is yet fail to produce the 1 thing requested in EVERY d8 thread here… proud your bank account is so huge, obviously got the short end of the stick for brains tho

5 Likes

I laughed so hard at this.

I can’t wait for the folks here to check out your “Fully federally compliant” D8. What was it, 98%?

4 Likes

Dude is totally a Chad. I would put the amount of money he makes in a month on him not having compliant d8. Check that: the amount he makes in a year.

1 Like

Bet the bank statement won’t be watermarked :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

4f3gee

6 Likes