Seeking opportunities to collaborate or operate my lab

I am currently with in Illinois and seeking a opportunity to set up a solvent-less extraction lab. Ideally would like to work closely with the cultivator as it would let crafting a final product be easier. Please feel free to contact and ask questions. Can provide information regarding costs, methodologies etc etc.

Search bar, it will give you everything you need
read some more

Always am digging thought the search bar results. Figured I’d cast my hook in the pond of the future4200 and see what opportunities are here.

2 Likes
1 Like

To do just solvent-less with out your own grown would be difficult unless you have the ability to source cheap enough top quality material to meet the demand. Old world hash and new age hash have a huge market with in some scenes especially seeing some tobacco smokers still love the taste old world hash brings to there backyard grown tobacco. The random topic ill throw into this is that after the material has been used it has other recyclable processes so it can return to the earth in a manner that completes the circle of life.

1 Like

To clarify, you want to collaborate on a craft grower license?

1 Like

That would be the big picture yes. Shooting for extraction but to partner with a grow would be ideal…

There is an open license for a grow with this license as well. I wish I could get either of or both but that takes capital I do not have lol.

For IL there’s the craft grower license which allows combined small scale cultivation, extraction, and infusion. There’s no strict extraction license, only the “infusion” license which only allows you to infuse products, not actually extract.

1 Like

I like the craft license idea. I wish Washington would have that as an option below tier 1.

I think I saw something about Pennsylvania doing something similar

1 Like

For MED PA has 25 Grower-Processor licenses that allow unlimited indoor+greenhouse and extraction square footage, with 50 Dispensary licenses (3 locations per license) so it’s not the most practical structure. There will be 40 Craft Grower licenses issued this round in Illinois, which start at a 5,000sqft flowering limit, which may be increased by the state to a max of 14,000sqft.

1 Like

Have you put in your application for the small craft grow yet? If not i would love to Collab with you. Our Facility will have a 45ft by 30ft room set aside just for Extraction. If need be we do have room to expand it even bigger. We have a 50,000 sqft building and are located in Rockford IL. Please send your resume to mattnadvisor@gmail.com Once i hear from you i will send you my direct line and we can talk in further detail. Thanks!

Fantastic!!! Will be sending over soon!