Seeking Consultant For Candy Making

Looking for someone with legitimate confectionary experience to help dial in some recipes. No need for cannabis experience or help with dosing or infusion. This is strictly regarding the base candy. Looking for a chewy/gummy without gelatin. Have some formulations already but need help dialing in the finished product. Please message me if you’re qualified and interested. Thanks!

2 Likes

@CuriousChemist22 is formally trained in culinary practices. I’d recommend reaching out to him

7 Likes

I worked extensively in confectionary and pastry arts during my time as a chef, and have a lot of background in R&D with consumable products.

7 Likes

Thank you for the shout out @Krative. @Rowan is also a quality option, as would be @Demontrich likely. If I’m not mistaken we’re all culinary arts graduates.

6 Likes

There is recipe development companies that develop recipes for any food product imaginable and they can determine shelf life.

Hey there- currently the Food and Beverage Director for a cannabis flavor house with 6 years experience in cannabis edibles and a decade in traditional food production and manufacturing. In addition, I developed, oversaw and implemented the recipes and processes for a local edibles manufacturer here in Portland. Shoot me a message if you’re still on the hunt for some help!

2 Likes

If any have a sick gummy recipe to share private for small rogue op in illegal country, please dm me.

1 Like

Hi there we are starting gummy in our license lab. Need help to refine our gummy recipe.

1 Like

I’ve got a whole slew of MIP recipes and SOPs

3 Likes

Hi @CannaChemistry

If you are still willing to consult on SOP’s and methods - I am interested in a method to spray or coat premade candies.

Appreciated

1 Like

If anyone has good recipes for non-gelatin based gummy’s, you got my interest.

1 Like

Hello I am currently in the market for a consultant. Are you available

1 Like

@MillerliteRN

Dude has the SOP for gummies!!!

3 Likes

What type of candy are you looking to make?

1 Like

Are you available for consulting in the gummy sector. I am seeking a consultant to zero this down. Have a large California company.

1 Like

@MillerliteRN is king gummies. Even provided an excellent sop.

2 Likes

@MillerliteRN is welcome in my kitchen any day! I’ll return the favor with some smoke meats!

1 Like

I get that your new, and we welcome you to the forum. You are responding to user that has not been around here for a year now.

1 Like

Gummies to start . Not limited to though.

Thank you for the tip. I appreciate you