Seeking Consultant For Candy Making

I have a vegan, gluten free gummy. Made with purees, in the rec marke…DM if you’d like to talk

1 Like

I can help you with gummies, rice crispy treats , rock candy, caramel and cookies.
No big fancy equipment needed, unless you consider a stove top, oven, and microwave fancy.

2 Likes

Taking shots ay? :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Those kettles can cook 24,000(10mg gummi) servings every 8 hour shift and doesn’t even cost 4 grand shipped. Pour into a $1500 depositor and you can deposit 100 gummies into molds in 15 seconds. Have i mentioned the first kettle bought almost 3.5 years ago runs perfectly today? (You could pay 100x that in labor if you prefer)

I’m sure
@MillerliteRN is credible himself you don’t get many people on here who have so many recommendations from others. The intent of my post was to show ethos, notice how I did not comment negatively(passive aggressively) on people recommending you?

Hope you find what yall looking for ima just digress

1 Like

It’s way to early in the day to be taking shots!
Nobody is saying nasty things about your fancy equipment. Im just saying you dont need fancy to produce products.

You do have me intrigued on the equipment cost

4 Likes

Do you have a link to the $1500 depositor?

2 Likes

I think he means 15,000

Hoping not :wink:

2 Likes

I am sure he meant $15,000… it’s probably the trufflymade depositor… that’s like the cheapest one out there,

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing that one, but was hoping for a $1,500 China cheapo somewhere :slight_smile:

Alibaba has a bunch under 4k.

Heated hopper and depositor. Was thinking about buying one a few years back.

2 Likes

Yup and if you look carefully you can find some with UL/ETL listings :). Most resellers in this game find a proper factory with US Certifications, remember all those centrifuge’s people sold? they didn’t rebuild them, they just dropped a few extra grand. Same with everyone buying LEDs from the same manufacterer of Fluence for 450 a light (phillip diodes and all.)

@ZizzleB If you search for a reseller that bought a product from a german manufacturer yea your going to have a bad time. Im sure they get that piece for like 4-6k from germany, you think china cant produce that at a fraction? We are talking a heated stainless vessel, 8 ball valves/nozzles and a lever my dude this aint a car.

5 Likes

I never said China couldn’t recreate it…? of course they can… they recreate everything.
Let me rephrase - it’s the cheapest one out there that’s worth a shit.

2 Likes

Hey there hit me up I am interested in having you help me make a recipe for gummy‘s that are shelf stable and don’t sweat in the package. I have recently ordered a depositor and need to get my recipe dialed in.

1 Like

TG Machine is at your service to offer you a wide range of food production and processing lines. We offer a complete catalog of equipment that will help customers working in the confectionery industry maximize their production capacity without sacrificing the quality of their products. The machines we manufacture can be made according to the business needs of each of our customers, in this way your products will stand out among others and you will get much more profits. Our production lines are ideal for those food producers who are looking to improve the quality of their products, maximize their production capacity, and for those looking to expand their business. Contact us with complete confidence if you have any questions or queries about our services or products, We are at your full disposal.
If you need gummy/hard candy/toffee/lollipop/popping boba/biscuit/cookies/wafer/cake machines, please contact me. My WhatsApp/WeChat/tel is 008613341685270, my email is olive@tgmachine.com

Hey there,

I have over 10 years of confectionery experience as well as 4 years of ebible manufacturing. I offer consulting services and would be interested in helping you. I can send you a resume if interested either by email or on here. Look forward to hearing from you.