Seeds seeds seeds more seeds and a few super rare ones

Haayyyyyy y’all. Not sure if seed donations/sales/freebies/whatever you want to call it are allowed but I’m assuming so since they’re you know…just seeds…

Anyway, I’m trying to help my 73 year old neighbor clear out his stash. He’s been breeding his Tahoe og x bluedream for the past 15+ or so years, and along the way bred it to some different thangs as well. His Tahoe bluedream finishes around the first week of September, but I’ve also seen it finish in August. I’m not really a guru when it comes to breeding, but apparently he knows what he’s doing and the ones I’ve seen over the past 7 years I’ve known him have always cum out super nice with great yields. Pretty sure I have pics on another phone but I’ll have to go digging for it…

I also have a couple hundred of a strain my buddy and I bred in Tallahassee, FL around 17 years ago. It’s a cross of Mikado, Grunk, Maple Leaf, and Fruit Candy. I don’t want to give these out to just anyone(because they’re rarer than a 16 breasted cumquat), but I do want these genetics to get back out there so if you grow da bomb hit me up. I remember growing it and everyone thought it was covered in powdery mildew because it was so fiirreeeee.

So ya, dunno if this interests anyone at all but if so let me know. Thaaaanksss 8==D~~:heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

What are you looking to get for them? I’m super interested. I like collecting genetics.

6 Likes

If be happy to pop some and send the old man a donation.

3 Likes

I’m interested in some of the early finishing Tahoe x blue dream seeds

4 Likes

Wow are you just trying to spread his genetics? I’m interested for sure.

2 Likes

Definitely gonna be some good ones in there. Ive seen alot of nice blue dream crosses, it brings yield and speed. Great selection

9 Likes

Thts a metric ton of seeds to go thru lmao

2 Likes

Interested send me a dm with specs

3 Likes

I’d take a few of each and share my findings here @Rainbowp3nis. Nice stash!

5 Likes

My neighbor charged me like 100 bucks for I wanna say 500+ seeds… so he’s pretty generous. I think he has around 500k of them. So send me dms if yall want them and I’ll get em out

6 Likes

Are the seeds fem?

Cool dmd

Holy shit balls that’s a lot of seeds.

I’d be interested in running some of those!

1 Like

Can I get a pack? Thanks.

1 Like

Happy Wednesday. Are seeds still available?

4 Likes

i got 100 on it

2 Likes

Would definitely be interested in understanding what genetics you have. We doing cancer research and looking for a wide variety of genetics. We are looking to make a mixture of as many cannabinoids as possible. I would be more than willing to pay for a mix of as many different strains as possible.
Please let me know what you can do.

1 Like

im in. what are some prices? thanks

How much are you looking to get for these