Seeds seeds seeds more seeds and a few super rare ones

Seeds for me please!!! Thank you

Outdoor ones for me

Uploading: IMG_0273.MP4…

Processing: BF33D6CD-80EF-48B2-8241-15A08F448E07.jpeg…
Processing: 405321B6-45B6-4413-8BA1-42D71AC8DA8C.jpeg…
Processing: 4E1C221A-F0FD-4CDE-B2CE-480FCB3EE59D.jpeg…
Processing: 72D81E2C-C4A0-40E0-A97C-D75A766C7654.jpeg…
Processing: B912EE7A-08CA-447C-8539-5FB3CD63DF8D.jpeg…
Processing: 2D51B67A-C6F9-4767-AEC1-D58DFAD22CF9.jpeg…
Processing: 16FE4314-2EE0-4C75-AC4D-004414436868.jpeg…
Processing: A29E84B6-3322-43B1-B506-F7E2279FAFED.jpeg…
Processing: 602546A9-F455-4D08-9E26-0D5660C53DCD.jpeg…

3 Likes

Super interested! Shoot me dm let me know details

About what sorry just seen your message were do they come up computer or phone idiot

do you still have seeds

Hi! I’m looking for NL seeds. What to do if I can’t find a store with this strain? I know good shops but most of them don’t have it in stock. Iʼve already browsed Seedsman and Barney’s but no luck. I’ve found it in Herbies but I wonder why the price is different from other shops?
Here is link and screenshots below. This will be my first order so I wanna choose proper store
Herbies - https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds/northern-lights-seed-stockers
Seedsman - Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA

I know Herbies is good but is it a reasonable price?

btw from the comments it seems like not everybody like Barney’s for some reason (I didn’t find any review from there) and Seedsman is always out of stock. Anyway I want to order as soon as possible😭

1 Like

what’s with new accounts and herbie’s head shop this week?

They obviously hired a marketing firm that employs spambots.

Btw, if anyone orders from seedsman, buy their “insurance” because every once in a while they just stop sending out orders that didnt buy insurance.

2 Likes

I use Ilgm.com

( Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com )

Always reliable. They have a forum too with the same format as this site.

I tried a few autos from there, and their Bergman’s Gold Leaf. The autos were alright, nothing spectacular, but decent smoke and fairly hardy plants. The Gold Leaf was a great photoperiod plant for outdoors in my climate, really hardy, and very pleasant buzz. I’d give the Gold Leaf another run one day.

1 Like

I have 3 gsc autos going rn. I like their mix packs.

I never gotten anything that doesn’t germinate from there. 100% always got the seeds to pop.

They have all the strains that are current in dispensaries in MA.

I’ve grown out a few plants and their genetics aren’t bad.

Amnesia Haze and Super Skunk were fun to mess with. Super Skunk grows fucking amazingly well in MA climate even in the winter, wicked resilient.

Not too bad of seeds. A bit pricy and yeah nothing special yeah but again : reliability on shipping, reliability on germination and reliability on quality is 100% and I would recommend for anyone who’s growing.

1 Like

I have them. These are from sensi seeds vault. How many would you like.

7 Likes

You got some from @Rainbowp3nis @Greenleafpro? Those plants look nice! Big colas.

1 Like

Are you still doing this? Would love to try out some of the genetics!

Does he have any old seeds? I don’t even care if they germinate. I’m doing a PhD, and working on a side breeding project, and I’m collecting every old seed I can get my hands on.

2 Likes

Looking to find a few contacts to expand seed sales. Have a pretty nice library of genetics that I have been breeding in Humboldt. Most of the gear is up on the website. I am looking for larger wholesale seed orders. I have both regular and feminized seeds available. I am also looking to network with grow stores around the country to resell seeds. On a home level, I can provide good bundle deals and very reasonable prices on a number of different genetics. www.cha.education/seeds

6 Likes

Welcome to the future @CHA!

2 Likes

Awesome bean list looks like some great work @CHA, welcome!

1 Like

Pure feminized blue dream seeds.
what you guys think about this?

I think you’re a bot that has slipped through the spam defense of this web site.

1 Like