Seed to sale tracking software

I would also like to here feedback on the 365 software.

2 Likes

Do to construction delays we haven’t been able to take our site live yet… but I will say without a doubt the best API system I’ve worked with and I’ve used a number of them prior to Prop 64. We were one of the first Volatile extraction companies to come on board with them so its definitely been a slow process for set up. But we have completed finance and manufacturing and almost done with the distribution side. What I like about the program is it will calculate and record in detail whatever info you need/want. And if the program doesn’t have what you need they will program it to pretty quickly.

So far D365 has done a great job with setting up Microsoft Dynamics ERP software to handle all needs for cannabis companies!

2 Likes

Second this. Super unhappy w/ Trellis

3 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

I demo’d 365 Cannabis and met the owner. It’s a great system. I was a Dynamics Great Planins partner back in the day and Dynamics NAV is a very solid platform. Plus they layer Agriware on top of it for the farming side. We plan on deploying soon. A lot of 3rd party add-ons out there you can layer on top of NAV to fit your needs.

2 Likes

Web link?

1 Like

Got it. I thought you where talking about another site. TY

Which other site?

1 Like

I dunno :man_shrugging: thats why i asked. :grin:

This is the Ag (seed/cloning/production) side of things that layers on top of Dynamics NAV that Canabis 365 can package with it.

1 Like

Considering I have spent more than 300k I really don’t think a good software solution can be built for 3k in all honesty.

3 Likes

Let’s :eyes: what 300k gets us.

2 Likes

Software dev here. Would love to chat with anybody who is unhappy with the current software out there!

1 Like

Interesting to hear everyone’s thoughts on a solution sitting on top of Dynamics/Nav/Microsoft.

I wrote a short piece about it recently:

Also, my colleague posted about our solution in the forum:

My company will be trying to evaluate the commercial software offerings for T&T (track & trace), and I found the California BCC web page (see earlier in this thread for the link) to be pretty impenetrable for comparing capabilities, so I moved the data into the Excel spreadsheet (pdf attached for easier evaluation). I sorted the companies first on the target tracked types (e.g.: Plants, Harvests, Packages, etc.), then by name.
I’ve only had direct with Trellis, when it was in late Beta, and was not happy…since I was then working for an extraction/distillation lab it seemed like we were shoehorning into an ill-fitting something. I’m really looking for a solution that will help integrate cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, packaging and general inventory control. Hope this helps!
Metrc Software vendors.pdf (97.0 KB)

@drPaul let me know if you’d like a quick intro to Kanha (on your list), quick intro call or full on demo. We’re unmatched in the industry.

Please to see a demo! Send me a DM with your contact info. Thanks!

1 Like

Did you get to try Khana or reason why you did not? Thanks