Seed to sale tracking software

Flourish looks pretty good. If you’re not compelled to roll your own, they are a good choice. You might also look at Kanha.

2 Likes

Thanks @cyclopath! I will check them out as well.

I just had a Flourish Demo and it looked pretty good. Scheduling another more in depth demo soon. I have a call with Distru today I’ve heard really good things hopefully it is another solid option. Will also check out Kahna. @drPaul how did things with http://icicletechnologies.com/ Shake out? Seems like at minimum this system can be used for batch tracking/data logging.

1 Like

I had a demo with flourish as well, only thing that turned me off was their POS was not finished yet. Seemed like great software for tracking processing though .

I am now looking at Portal 42 which is a local company.

I’ve used Trellis and Biotrack. Trellis is way easier.

I know we are moving towards metric.

I miss the old “free market” days.

1 Like

Im currently setting up 365 Cannabis a Microsoft Dynamics Nav program for my facility and in my opinion is one of the best. It handles everything you need from finance, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution and retail. It also reports back to whatever state required tracking system is, Im in California so that would be Metrc. This is also the only program that I’ve demoed that actually works for manufacturing. You can track everything!!! Here is the link below.

http://d365cannabis.com/

3 Likes

Hey @Cyclopath- curious if you’ve found any software specifically for extraction/labs, with formulation features or equilibration for potency?

2 Likes

Hey @Sativen90 any feedback on d365 after you’ve had some time to put it to the test? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I would also like to here feedback on the 365 software.

2 Likes

Do to construction delays we haven’t been able to take our site live yet… but I will say without a doubt the best API system I’ve worked with and I’ve used a number of them prior to Prop 64. We were one of the first Volatile extraction companies to come on board with them so its definitely been a slow process for set up. But we have completed finance and manufacturing and almost done with the distribution side. What I like about the program is it will calculate and record in detail whatever info you need/want. And if the program doesn’t have what you need they will program it to pretty quickly.

So far D365 has done a great job with setting up Microsoft Dynamics ERP software to handle all needs for cannabis companies!

2 Likes

Second this. Super unhappy w/ Trellis

3 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

I demo’d 365 Cannabis and met the owner. It’s a great system. I was a Dynamics Great Planins partner back in the day and Dynamics NAV is a very solid platform. Plus they layer Agriware on top of it for the farming side. We plan on deploying soon. A lot of 3rd party add-ons out there you can layer on top of NAV to fit your needs.

2 Likes

Web link?

1 Like

Got it. I thought you where talking about another site. TY

Which other site?

1 Like

I dunno :man_shrugging: thats why i asked. :grin:

This is the Ag (seed/cloning/production) side of things that layers on top of Dynamics NAV that Canabis 365 can package with it.

1 Like