Seed/clones trade and ship

Greetings

With the closure of Seed Junky seeds are priced through the roof. Looking for two others who want to split a pack from Neptunes auctions. I want the kush mintz but I’m open to possibly something else… They are running for eight hundred plus… let’s get some asap…

Thanks

1 Like

Wow really? Ive got some seed junky packs im pretty sure, ill look thru my seeds tonight
His ice cream cake was incredible. I for sure still have some seeds of those maybe not a full pack

7 Likes

Pretty sure I can get icd cream cake cuttings from this…

I’m gonna check, if I can I’ll repost it

2 Likes

What packs do they have up for auction, I might be interested.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they are Runtz crosses they are auctioning.

1 Like

Go buy some in-house genetics for 200-300 a pack and call it a day. 800 a pack is insane. That’s just me tho.

7 Likes

Def better genetics imo.

1 Like

I’ve paid 200, 400, 600 for a clone. I’d never spend more than 200 on a pack of beans. Even magical Jack’s beans arent worth more than 250/pack.

Out of a pack of 12 seeds (regular), the probability go like this. 3 are male, 2 may show intersex traits (herm or show balls plus female), 1 seed may not do squat. Now your left with 6 viable female seeds to hope you get that winning pheno.

Good luck.

And if your peddling female seeds, you’ll be slapped over 150/pack

3 Likes

I wish I had time to pheno hunt. I used to buy 5-10 packs at a time to hunt a pheno before they go into production rooms. Now I just buy clones or cuts from people that have done that work already lol. It’s usually worth the cost

4 Likes

Where did you get the info that seed junkies is closing?

I have a bunch of the KM11 crosses

Grape pie x KM11
Ice cream cake x KM11
Kushmint f2s
LPC75 x KM11

All just sitting in my fridge at home, ungerminated

Crazy ppl will pay that kind of price for seeds

6 Likes

Not closing, going private essentially.

1 Like

Where did you see this? I checked his IG and didn’t see anything about it

1 Like

Who has veggie seeds.

1 Like

Lowes or home depot

2 Likes

Yes his seeds are through the roof now. Definitely would love to run his stuff. But damn.

1 Like

Lots of clone companies have his stuff and it has been pheno hunted and winners picked.

I have a handful of seedjunky strains from black sheep farms in California.

2 Likes

Blacksheep has some fire genetics

The clones I got from them were infested with Aphids though so I never got to grow them

2 Likes

We got a few caterpillars. No aphids fortunately.

Clones are awesome in comparison seeds as far as knowing exactly what you are getting but they can always come along with some unwanted guests.

Hit me up if you need any cuts. I’ll send you a list.

3 Likes

I’d like some fruit trees why we’re at it

2 Likes

@spdking and @StoneD, Baker Creek Heirloom seeds is the best. https://www.rareseeds.com/

2 Likes