Seed/clones trade and ship

Greatlakes genetics ftmfw!

Tony greens tortured beans.

2 Likes

I heard through the grapevine that they are going to go breed with the cookies family… Ok ok y’all convinced me… won’t drop the bread… I will try to source through the community … thanks everyone

I know someone who dropped 3 bands on one jungle boy clone. … lol

Got some extra seeds and starts… can I share some with you?

They have about as much smarts at bat eaters.

For that price, the plant better self feed, self water, self trim, and give me felacio.

3 Likes

I have some vegitable seeds…maybe do a seed for seed trade on some rarities? Right not the only rarities I have are giant 4 foot pallet sized pumpkins.

1 Like

Lmao… ah man. You silly. Now I know what to breed for… Felacio giving plants… Im about to pop off ya heard!

1 Like

Have some special scotch bonnet if your into hot sauce… I heard those big pumpkin are tough and hard to cook?

I’m not cooking it. Just make it into pellet feed for my chickens giant pumpkins are legit. Just to grow.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea… where I’m from we feed coconut to our chickens and cats… Always wanted to grow a mammoth veggie… one you could sit on and pose for a photo…

I have haitian mangos sprouted on a wednesday.

2 Likes

Fiyah! Sad I can’t grow that here… I heard about some folks in high Colorado mountains who store day heat underground their gh and keep it warm at night… they are harvesting tropical fruit out of it… Mango …Piña

Try the Aji Limón or Aji Piña if you want you mid blown by the taste of a pepper. Those two and Cajun Bell Peppers make the most amazing hot sauces. Can always throw a reaper in the mix if it isn’t hot enough.

2 Likes

Send me some damyum

1 Like

Send poor ole Richie Rich some good dreams and I got u :wink:

3 Likes

Done. I learned 2 new tricks this round that’s gonna be game changer for my old caveman tek

2 Likes

So to send clones in mail what’s been best method for everyone?

I told my dude I figured a rooted root Riot cube maybe with Couple of em stuff into a solo cup to hold the one steady…maybe even glue the cubes to the cup or tape them down to it, then turn over solo cup and tape it shut so can’t break the clone,?

My buddy gonna send me some to see if makes it. Overnight shipping of course. And this way UP sticker but sometimes I think those just get it shook more

1 Like

Rapid rooters or root riots make it slightly more difficult I’d use www.firemailers.com The weight of the plug means they need to be secured. Bare root clones and straight cuttings can be stuffed into a ziplock. I like cuttings big enough that stuff securely into a ziplock filled with air using exhalation. They should be stuffed tight enough so they don’t move when you shake the puffed up ziplock. The. I vacuum seal that ziplock bag and fit it into a USPS box with some protective packing securing it in the box. I’ve never had issues using USPS priority I think it’s 3 days. Just make sure USPS isn’t backed up right now due to coronavirus. Some mail I’ve sent across the us gets there in 2 to 3 days but I’ve have mail going 1 state over get tied up an extra week.

Usually bare root or straight cuts won’t last more than 5 days sealed up. I’ve had plenty of success though in the 2-3 day timeframe which is standard priority mail I think. Dont have it mailed on a Thursday or Friday since it will probably get tied up over the weekend. Mondays are best. As soon as you get cuttings in mail chop an inch or two off the bottom and put em in water while you setup the cloning this will stop any further embolism happening from oxygen touching the bare open wound.

2 Likes

They sell clone shippers for this. :wink:

HGC714167-01

4 Likes

If you use a plug. Fishing lure box with custom slots. Make your slots the clone with. Put clone in. Ship. Hard container. So clones dont get crushed. Bare root. Use ziplock bag put water in. Little air. All clones. Put in fishing lure box. Ship out.

1 Like