Seaside hemp cbd farm avoid at all costs

Anyone thinking of or in contact with seaside cbd run in the orher direction. Jesse wilson the name and phone number listed on there website is who i have been talking to and its just shady from the get go. Wanting money sent thru wierd cash apps and his coa was 100.35% cbd

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I replied to their ad today about the hemp flowers. Text response sounded fishy with all the “Greetings Sir,” stuff, not to mention the flower pics on their website look suspect to say the least.

yep that site is a scam… going to report him… Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

3 Likes

this is a scam site they took us for 800.00 theses people i hope they get caught up this is a hard lesson for us. they have good looking site. their phone number is a google number and no one picks their phone, idid speak to someone but communication was bad they didnt seem to have knowledge on any products. they took payment through the cash app. we made a dumb descision without checking out any backround information.

1 Like

please post if they ever get caught

Thank you for the heads up. I just got burnt by KushFactory and this was about to be my next purchase. Glad I did a little digging. Same pics as the site that got me for $2500. Thanks so much for posting this. I’m going to the ripoff report as well as any other place I can post it. Crooks.

1 Like

You guys do know you can report them to their hosting service right?

Namecheap freaks out when they are contacted by a lawyer

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107

3 Likes

I tried to report them to the olcc and anyone else i could find and never got a response from anyone

they aren’t a real business, you have to hit them at the domain level

I sent an email to rhe one you provided so we’ll see what happens. Thanks for the info. Ill let you know if anything comes of it. Would the better business bureau be able to do anything

This is exactly why we have created the Hemp Exchange. It is crazy to me that this is the only industry where you can spend 500k on something and what shows up at your door is not what you paid for. For those of you trying to avoid all the horror stories of the industry, check out Hemp Exchange. Here is a link, https://hemp.exchange/register/valued-partner-g, to register for free and see what listings are already on the site. Before anything is listed or purchased, we vet everyone!

3 Likes

Sweet, someone finally did it. If you are legit, we can support you

1 Like

Kush marketplace is pretty much the same stuff right?

It’s all wholesale shit tho. Someday I’m gonna finally create my idea for B2B hemp bulk sales and isolate sales etc. farm to lab and lab to lab and lab to product manufacturer. Big time. Just don’t have the time for it

2 Likes

Like an escrow service? I hear folks using services like that but idk where they’re going specifically. Be cool if there was a verified member here offering that service.

ya we talked about it. Acting like a third party escrow service. To the extent that the providers sent it to a hub like place where it was inspected by us and approved and verified to be what it claims to be before shipping onto buyer. once buyer accepts delivery we release buyers funds to seller. The buyer would transfer funds to us before seller sends product to our hub for inspection.

Would really cut down on people getting screwed and we get like a 5% transaction fee or something. Have on sight HPLC and GCMS to verify COA etc.

would be a very large endeavor and i got to much going on, but the idea is solid and at somepoint there will be a large escrow like company that kills brokers.

We wanted to call it like Broker Be Gone or something lol. Cause these brokers are like vultures. no reason to pay their huge mark ups when you could just post your inventory on our website and we handled the transaction and everyone knew there was no markups at all except our 5% fee we charged for transitioning through the deal. Just so many moving parts. And dont really want to stop my whole lab start ups to set up a testing facility and hub for just an idea

1 Like

Thats a great idea, get rid of all the “brokers “ that havent been living rhis live underground for the last decade. Slow and steady wins the race and that’s what the brokers dont get they want to retire off 1 deal and then end up ruining it because of there greed. Same as all the middle men out here back in the day when get a dollar off every p was standard, when that changed they wouldn’t do stuff unless they made a buck per and didn’t realize there wasnt a buck per to be had. I got 1 foot out the door and on to a new adventure. Ive been doing distilate for close to 8 yrs so its time for a change. I loathe distilate if it didnt pay the bills i would have already had both feet out the door. Side note will have a whole bunch of equipment for sale coming soon, spd, wiped films, many pumps and tons of glass from summit and rocco

4 Likes

I’m collecting all that used equipment for my consult clients. So hit me up

1 Like

Will do. Once im done with all mt crude ill bit you up. Where you located? Im in Humbolt and would prefer not to ship stuff

I’ll cover shipping depends on what you got