Seaside hemp cbd farm avoid at all costs

1 leyboldd25, e2m30, alcatel, 3-5 aummit heads, 5 rocco flasks , a bel art and then a stainless for cold . Polyscience -90 immersion chiller. Sogeva, 2 5 liter mantles multiple bac take off adaptery . Im setup for full bore im 1” all the way to rhe #29 joint and tons of assorted glass. Im sure im forgetting something. Im guessing your no where close to me? 5 liter roto and chiller with a wayer xhiller to keep the wayer aspiratior pump. Hot okl bath that goes to 300c. And also a wipwd film and a few turbo molecular pumps. We pull thc at about 137c with the wiped film

1 Like

Leybold is a pump? Need more info on the pumps so I can look them up. Probably grab a couple of them.

Also a wiped film? Lol why just add that last. What manufacturer wiped film?

Sogeva also a pump? A lot of random brand names can i get model numbers. Also a lot of those are just brand names

Leybold d25b single phase. I prefer them over rhe others thats why there just sitting there. I would be willing to drive to meet you if your semi close like the bay or?

What weee you using those pumps for? Seems like you have like 4 pumps for a short path but 2 short paths?

What model alcatal what model sogeva

The aogevac is only for volitales and then when i get to about 150 i switxh to the leybold. The extra pumps are for no down time and juat accumulated. Ive been doing rhis for a long time

1 Like

Okay gotcha roughing pump

2021i ia rhe alcatel model

Sogevac* was like what’s a sogeva lol. Okay I’ll see what clients need pumps and stuff for shortpaths.

Got a mechanical cold trap? Or just using the immersion chiller?

I only have the polyscience but it was at -93c 2 hrs ago i add dry ice just for maximum surface area since my cold traps are stainless steel dy ice fills the void. And tou never realy have to refil it. Since im 1” i usually run 2-3 traps for first pass and then just the one for 2nd

Bad prices for used pumps.

We are legit, please check us out, or if you would like to talk to me feel free to connect to set up a time, and I can walk anyone through the process or simply answer any questions.

No we are not like Kush Market place, we focus on B2B hemp bulk sales and extracts. WE facilitate vetting, transportation and we hold money for 7 days after you receive your purchase so you can verify on your own.

This is exactly what we do, check us out!

I would love to get verified, but I am not sure how to do this if all we offer is a marketplace? Don’t I need to be a producer or a processor in order to be verified here? Please advise.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, you have to show us where you live fam and let us see where your family stays at too. That’s the best kind of vetting for this industry.

1 Like