Santa Cruz fires

Sorry to hear that, I live in the east bay and can smell the smoke and see ashes flying around. Can’t imagine what your going through man. Hope all comes to end soon and you get back up stronger than ever. Really cool of you to offer help when you need help as well. That’s dope man. Take care bro.

2 Likes

Glad you and the family are safe. So sad to hear about the losses of your furry family members and property. Sending good thoughts your way.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your situation. Godspeed my dood.

1 Like

That’s a generous offer. I’m so sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Im headed down in the am to grab @spdking chickens if i can, if anyone else needs chickens pulled out of the area i have a few open cages here i can pick them up along the way. Sadly i cant take in any dogs or bigger animals but we can at least help with these as i know some of you as well consider them like pets.

17 Likes

You would have been stoked on my chickens when I lived in Montana.

You’re doing God’s work man. Stay as safe as possible, please

2 Likes

Ive had 120 at one time. Ive definitely had my fair share

4 Likes

I only had a dozen or so. Only lost one to the winter. They are really awesome to have around. I had horses and a few chickens.

3 Likes

Everytime I get bad spot for you, you go to something human as fuck

Man. Tbh this is a big act in the change things. Elliot are you really a badass person, in person.? Bc it takes a heart to take time outta your day for others.

I hate hearing this . My area will never be ravished by wildfires but my heart goes out to you

And ppl I’ve seen be mean as hell to you are even coming alone

It may turn Into a new future after all

11 Likes

Its really funny how much people dont understand that what they read on the internet may not be how a person is in the flesh…

12 Likes

Agreed I come.off as nice guy a lot.amd very humble but I’m more of a dick in person
:yum::yum::yum:

7 Likes

I am the same either way and a lot of people of heard my voice… But I’m more looks like I should be caring a Viking sword at all times

3 Likes

It hurts to hear about the animals. Sorry for the loss of them and everything else that the fires have taken. Stay safe out there! Sounds really crazy. Can’t imagine the feelings of fear for everyone out there.

2 Likes

The Viking rescued my surviving birds. Bravo. Bravo.

12 Likes

It was almost half the flock. When k first saw it they were huddled and I could never count them. I thought there was only three left. Turned out nine lived and probably five perished.

3 Likes

Nice job @anon42519203! It’s great to see someone going out of their way not only to help another member here, but also their animals. Hang in there @spdking, the community has your six!

4 Likes

Shit man, just saw the picture of your property on bd’s ig. So sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine.

You don’t even Wana know how much it’s going to cost to bring in a dozer tomorrow and both doze the fires off the hillside and removing live fires from the property as well as dozing the mess and removing burned trees. I heard my fire line piles all lit up next to a fire wood pile that’s sitting next to a propane tank so I’m just waiting to get a call about that now. Most people are still in shell shock.

9 Likes

Stay strong for your family. We are all here for ya.

7 Likes

I am getting a bulldozer today to push the remaining fires off my property. If anyone needs bulldozing try and find me via text and I’ll see if I can arrange a trailer to get there. Issues is I can’t take it too far and I’ll be isolated today once I start dozing the woods.

7 Likes