Santa Cruz fires

If anyone else is evacuating near me and needs a hauler I can haul your horses and live animals.
I’m over the hill now but can come and hitch up to your trailer and take your animals anywhere you want. Any weight including d ring trailers. I lost all my animals but I’m willing to put time into saving yours.

Santa Cruz fam.

96 Likes

So sorry to hear you lost you animals😢

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your animals.

3 Likes

Wow, you’re an awesome dude. I’m out in Monterey, we should have a sesh some day :call_me_hand:t5:

Sorry to hear about your animals man, that’s sad as shit

5 Likes

Tough to hear. Sorry for anybody’s loss. Way to offer help to others instead of wallowing in your own misery. Good on you sir. Stay safe all

4 Likes

I’m literally sandwiched between 4 fires. Closest one is 7 miles out

2 Likes

My family has offered to take in animals if you know someone refer to the post or message me and I’ll put you in contact. https://www.instagram.com/p/CEIZ9t_ns-i/?igshid=u1qcf09d1bxy

11 Likes

Damn.

sorry to hear For your loss @spdking
I’ve been down in Capitola the past few days, lmk if there’s anything I can do to help.

5 Likes

You keep amazing me in the good and the bad :heart::pray:

10 Likes

I genuinely hope your safe @spdking! Sorry for your loss of animals. Stay strong!

7 Likes

It wasn’t just animals where we had complete losses …

10 Likes

I was out in San Diego years ago surrounded by wildfires. That shit is scary. Godspeed to everyone impacted, @spdking you’re a noble gentleman for your offer. I’m sorry you suffered such a loss.

3 Likes

extremely sad to hear this. I never wish any ill will on anyone and really hope you rebuild bigger and better than before. Once again sorry for all your loses!

16 Likes

I know you don’t like me (us?) but if there’s anything I (we) can do, don’t hesitate to ask, here or in private, or 3rd party for all I care. Know you have a new babe, I’ve got a stockpile of diapers we were saving for our next one that I’d pack up and send your way

43 Likes

2nd that got plenty of baby stuff or whatever and if i can help in anyway let me know. Condolences about your animals, be safe.

9 Likes

If you need clothes & other shit for the little one don’t hesitate @spdking I’m sorry for the loss & misfortunes the world has brought upon you, but don’t let that stop you from riding the lightening. Community is here for all in need. :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

I have boxes and boxes of boys clothes if you need. Infant to size 5 or so.

9 Likes

Come to think about it, I have a double bunk bed with slide and a mattress also. And I’m sure a ton of other stuff you can have.

Also, everything I have is in 95% quality condition or it gets donated to the trash bin.

5 Likes

Plot twist. I went back out there solo and new fires were on the property 24 hours later. I ran the tractor and used the water pump till there was no fuel to put out what else I could. Left after I became useless. We’ll see tomorrow what else is left.

4ca805

17 Likes

Have little girls clothing if needed. Ages 18mo- 4years. If there is anything else needed, just ask. If I have it, it’s yours

Also, I’m sure it seems like years away, but when ready to rebuild, if you need somebody to wire your house/ property back up, I’d be more than willing to hop on a plane and donate some time and labor

6 Likes