San Francisco police just watch as burglary appears to unfold, suspects drive

This has always been the case

Pit the poors against eachother

Dehumanization is a tool used to get people to hate one another, if the “acab” culture didn’t exist, do you think these guys would be half as scared that they would be shot during a traffic stop?

Why do you think these people are so quick to pull out their guns?

Your attitude is just furthering a divide that creates an endless cycle of poverty driven violence as the wealthy stack their bills and laugh from on high.

7 Likes

The police are the weapon used to pit the poors against each other. Anyone who puts on that uniform is a class traitor.

5 Likes

And the system is designed to churn them out just as quick as they churned you out.

2 Likes

Question:
Are you seeking to become wealthy?

1 Like

No he’s going to use all his profits to combat the bourgeoisie.

If I could find a way to become wealthy while not exploiting others it might be an option.

No such luck under capitalism.

4 Likes

Exploit the wealthy? (Sell rosin)

14 Likes

I have yet to meet a wealthy rosin consumer for some reason

11 Likes

The local boys sat by and watched as the staties came and took everything I had 2 years in a row

In a small town the pd is your neighbors. They are normal people like us who get paid to do a job that definitely sucks. They don’t make :poop: They have to go home every night and be normal people like the rest of us and protect their families

5 Likes

Public pretenders…psh in 2014 i was reselling butane licensed by the DOT and got arrested with butane - had receipts/invoices for orders - hazmat shipping labels and even tho they all had delivery address via fedex USPS took me in with a few master cases and when i went to the preliminary the judge mentioned how risky the volume of cans was and my “attorney” didnt have anything to say even tho i told him all that before and was denied bail even tho i was fully compliant. Crooked cucks

4 Likes

Preach.

I didn’t know you could get arrested for reselling butane…

2 Likes

There was a lot of suspicion at the time to say the least. 9-17 turned into less than a month rq when i hired B Margolin

I think there should be a good life gang sponsored lawyer. Level up the fam

10 Likes

hash rosin gummies bro, that’s where it’s at

4 Likes

Thanks for saying and I really appreciate your new Avatar just thought I’d tell you

It’s a shame I’m out of likes cuz you deserve one

1 Like

I laughed even harder at that just so you know

1 Like

We kinda have that. There have been enough successful crowd funding events that if someone had a compelling case that had a chance to win, this forum would likely intervene on that members behalf.

But if it’s not compelling, then it’s just commissary and phone cards…

2 Likes

That’s cool but some people don’t wanna air out their life to crowd fund help no matter how compelling it may be

6 Likes

I’m not sure how private threads work, but if it is specific member invite only capable, then you may have discovered a great use case.

You could ask something like “Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” and only like 3 people would know.

1 Like