San Francisco police just watch as burglary appears to unfold, suspects drive

The guy that guy detonated is a poor choice for a poster-boy for the police brutality cause. The son of a bitch had already shot and killed 3 as well as wounding others who died later.

Shoot and kill. Re-aim and repeat X 6. He was on a murder spree and, IMO needed to be stopped as soon as possible.

“How robot, explosives killed Dallas sniper - CNN” How robot, explosives killed Dallas sniper - CNN

San Francisco is a absolutely horrible place just like new York and similar miss managed cities.

42ajso
images (1) (7)

JRRE7BTUtPdXbfhbj71anaetW8wEGbZj5BmTvylLSxc

1209_320

guys-i-swear-my-assholes-like-this-big-now-theres-30879021

9 Likes

There is only one hero cop

8 Likes

To all of the people who have ever went to jail or prison for weed(or psychedelics), I’m sure that bitch line I mean blue line is disrespectful to those people whose work and suffering allowed those of you with licenses(mostly the people sureporing the police and supporting police actions against BM growers and labs(because yes, it was not the bm who asked cops for more enforcement)…
Not saying everyone with licenses is rats, or even kinda snitching. But a lot of them do it, to protect the licenses they paid for
Sickening

6 Likes

Again I’m not here for people to like me, I learn here! But if ya got to say don’t be mean!
And please don’t view one action as being good.
There’s lots of cops who do something good oftentimes they make videos of it and shit.
But again, if anyone is part of a gang that puts people in jail for weed, no they are not good or heroic, Even if they did something nice
And I said that in the most respectful way possible
Please don’t be disrespectful

4 Likes

He shot cops tho

1 Like

I don’t know about that
But one good action doesn’t make him a hero.
I know if he was part of a gang that arrested people for weed he is a life ruining scumbag copsucker

2 Likes

Ok, while I agree that cop shooting shouldn’t be illegal because there might be a reason to shoot, does not take away from the fact that most Americans don’t realize… especially cops
There’s the constitution
That in this country you have the right to confront your accuser, and the right to a fair and speedy trial, and killing people without a court saying they’re guilty, even if you know they did it, is fucked, unless you’re trying to save someone!

4 Likes

Well said

in this country you have no rights whatsoever until you are standing in a courtroom with a skilled attorney who is willing and able to defend you.

4 Likes

If you can’t pay the fine, don’t do the crime

Guilty til proven innocent

Licensed California cannabis pays law enforcement to bust traditional folks

5 Likes

I think that goes… “innocent until proven broke”

3 Likes

Not if you’re black or Hispanic

1 Like

This…

Unfortunately.

And unless you have deep pockets you can’t prove your innocent. Public defenders are joke. Ask me how I know.

4 Likes

Ted kaczinski had an air tight case and they charged him anyways

2 Likes

You can’t blame the cops for this - their DA+police commissioner aren’t prosecuting and combating most of these robberies.

4 Likes

Small town cops would have rolled in like cowboys guns a blaze.
Just saying, big city’s suck :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Actually we have plenty of rights and if you demonstrate that you can articulate your rights during a conversation with law enforcement, then they normally put their tail between their vaginas and realize i am correct.
Ifyou are respectful(that does not mean that you actually respect them) and concise with what you are saying, you could most likely bluff your way if you knew enough other legal shit…

1 Like

I would never ask the cops to help me
But some people do and that’s what they pay taxes for. So I see how they would be mad
I’m only mad because they pick and chose who they want to protect

2 Likes

Hating cops is a psyop.

They’re just poorly paid dudes who were indoctrinated on the other side of the fence from yours.

Aim higher.

Aim for the politicans and greedy businessmen who profit from your divide.

For-profit prisons aren’t owned by corrections officers thats for damn certain.

They are owned by wealthy suits.

Marijuana was driven to become an illegal drug by scheming paper industry suits.

27 Likes