San Francisco police just watch as burglary appears to unfold, suspects drive

Not sure if Cali is the same, but I was advised that here in OK i should expect LEO to behave in the same manner; they cannot interfere or even enter the premises without OBN present.

2 Likes

Observe and report

3 Likes

All the cops are good for is making an official report for insurance lol.

After it’s already happened.

4 Likes

Green planet in Beaverton OR got hit with teenagers that were on site for 7 minutes. Response time from station (they choose locations near banks) is under a minute.

We had a farm get robbed (drying room conex box) and they were on site for 43 minutes. Dude started drilling the round lock popular at storage facilities, paused after 20 minutes, came back with a bandsaw, successfully stuffed a black contractor trash bag with 30 lbs of wet ATF on commercial dishwasher racks. Dried and cured strains in totes filled 3/4’s of the sting conex. Had 100’s of pounds around him but maybe fresh I cured matanuska really brought it in on the under-underground

This was an industrial area along the Springwater corridor trail. Response time was 1.5 hours.

I’ve only witnessed urgency in preplanned raids, a willingness to enter potential danger. I don’t see that brazen response from alarm trips. Anecdotal and local of course, but yeah. They just write reports, man.

7 Likes

Might get yourself shot calling the cops…

1 Like

Ain’t nobody at the facility to shoot at. Plants sleep we sleep.

3 Likes

I digress

I recently watched a video where a man was holding a knife to his own throat, and beginning to cut into his own flesh, the two police officers who had been called to the scene were in process of talking him down but he had decided to go off down a bad path and one of the officers made the call to shoot the man, wounding him, but disabling his arm- the got the knife away, performed first aid and rushed the man to the hospital where he survived and was given the mental health care he needed.

Idk, seems like a really hard job, no wonder there are so many bad cop stories- maybe if there were more good people in the world who were capable of fulfilling the responsibilities inherent in that poisition we would not have so many stories of abuse.

12 Likes

Similar thing happened to my uncle except he killed two officers and they decided to shoot him.

An abortion of justice if you ask me…

Your uncle died in an incident after killing two police officers?

4 Likes

Biggest pussy move ever was the Dallas parking garage EOD bot. Crazy.

1 Like

That police officer is a HERO… and WHOEVER thinks differently is a FUCKING MORON LITTLE BITCH

6 Likes

Starting to get personal

1 Like

Title 10 and 50 is what we follow in the military to gain administrative authorization for the use of (for example, not entirely) drones against non-domestic targets. It’s a whole process. Assuming this exists for domestic as well. If not, or if it wasn’t followed, then there lies a discrepancy.

You get what you vote for… and I’m pretty satisfied locally…some things suck… but WHAT COUNTS TO LIVE is covered… very well I must say…you die by the gun you yeald…

2 Likes

That attitude in the future gets more people killed by robots, albeit indirectly. Not really aimed at you but just a bigger issue and slippery slopes.

1 Like

haven’t seen any helicopter bombings since the MOVE ordeal. I’m not a fan of the slippery slope argument generally, but sacrificing more freedom for ‘safety’ is something I’m in to way less

3 Likes

Should be repeated everytime that situation takes place… 100% HERO

1 Like

Maybe as a punishment too.

Losers

Naahhhhh…gtfo

5 Likes