San Diego U-Pick Farm Fresh Hemp Sept 12/13

If you’ve ever wanted to pick your own hemp buds, come check us out. We have a sign up on the Facebook event page, although drive ups are welcome. Regarding the signup, it asks for personal info, but I have made that optional. I don’t need your data, just like to know numbers to manage parking on our small farm. Thanks for checking it out!

28 Likes

Let us know how this works out for you.

9 Likes

you guys in Ramona?

3 Likes

I’m going to check it out.

8 Likes

Let’s go together !

2 Likes

Yes we are in Ramona. Come on up and the go up to Julian for some apple pie.

6 Likes

Incredible idea… :100: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

says heath and wellness btw, but this is an awesome idea

3 Likes

If you’re worried about a saturated industry, innovation and fresh ideas will set your business apart. I love it!

9 Likes

what a great idea. you probably could expand on this by offer cool shit to do there besides U-pick as you have wellness on there. Maybe Meditation Mondays, and have a 1 hour meditation class. Yoga tuesdays… Stretching saturdays. Just spit balling ideas but this is a awesome unique niche i hope you do great at. The smart people figure out how to differentiate. you seem to have got that…

9 Likes

If anyone in So Cal wants to meet out there on Sunday let me know.

7 Likes

I’m down

1 Like

Way to think outside the box, if i was closer id definitely come check it out. Great idea

1 Like

Can we bring a combine?

17 Likes

@Krative @Waxplug1 @Rowan you guys down to hit this ?

4 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I’m down for sunday

1 Like

Future4200 smoke/pick party @Fullsailfarm this weekend? Sometimes I wish I was on the west coast.

2 Likes

Appreciate the support. Love to put some faces with the names so look forward to seeing you all.

Health and wellness, 2 acres 60+ rows. You will log 3+ miles walking the rows, haha. Love the ideas about how to expand it. I would love to see hemp grow in the Agritourism space. It’s not that scary of a plant.

Plants are in varying stages of maturity so it if goes Well, we should be able to do it again a couple more times before our 30 days is up.

Best

Jason

4 Likes

I’m in. What’s the cost?

1 Like