Safety in your isomerization please

you are absolutely correct. Sad thing is ive been asking for clean product, and nobody has any to sell. Everyone seems to be about making the quick buck and not giving a damn if it eventually kills someone

1 Like

100% !!!

lots of broke ass hempsters think they’re going to make up their green greed losses by converting and selling mystery crap that’ll kill people and subsequently the biz.

3 Likes

https://www.fda.gov/media/71727/download

The FDA requires all drugs be tested for organic impurities. For drugs with a dosage of ≤ 2 grams per day all impurities ≥ 0.05 % must be reported, all impurities ≥ 0.10 % must be fully identified, and all impurities ≥ 0.15 % must be qualified. Identification at the very least would require GC/LC-MS retention time and fragmentation match with a reference standard. Qualification requires that the compound be tested for biological safety.

7 Likes

People want to be on the cutting edge, not concerned about cutting throats on the way up.

5 Likes

If we face another big wave of bans/sales, plus EVEN stricter requirements, it might just completely knock out smaller players in the industry. It hurts us all.

4 Likes

This is CBDokie’s “3rd pass 95% water clear” distillate, tested by VSW remediation pro bono. I sent another sample of the same stuff to Green Leaf labs who promised a machine readout/chromatogram with the results. I also sent one to energy control, but they don’t necessarily specialize in cannabinoids, more in novel substances and drugs in general.

4 Likes

That’s fukt

1 Like

I remember those results from that other thread. That’s definitely not a 95% batch lol

1 Like

We got some d8 from him as well. Will have additional COA back Monday as well. That’s definitely not encouraging…

95% batches are hard. A 75% is even harder lol

3 Likes

After reading a lot, I only trust @Roguelab when it comes to isomers.

4 Likes

Given 5% THC are still present, I think that the main unknown here is the intermdiate between d9 and d8, which I believe is 8-hydroxy-iso-hexahydrocannabinol ( 8-OH-iso-HHC ).

The 2% CBN also account for presence of oxygen during this synthesis.
So far I have not found d10 in my attempt, but presence of d10 here also accounts for quite extended reaction.

My guess is thus that they would not get further than such d8 yield using their current method…

2 Likes

I’m sure someone here could teach the hemp farmers to cook meth. Then maybe it’ll be safe to buy weed and dabs again.

21 Likes

This :point_up:

2 Likes

4.9% D9? Yep that’s more than a traffic ticket when crossing state lines :grimacing:

Sell that in a cart? You jut invited the DEA to Big Bad Wolf your door down and shoot your dog.

unnamed

1 Like

More so the “95% water clear” testing at 75% known cannabanoids (and 25% who knows what)

@CBDOKIE Any rebuttal?

2 Likes

He just got me as well :mask:

3 Likes

To be fair scientists have been treating themselves as the guinea pig for centuries.

I do agree with you though. It’s not smart. But hey people can take their own risks

4 Likes

Do whatever the hell you want to your own body.

Using non-consenting strangers’ bodies as ones testing ground for shoddy labwork; is morally reprehensible. It can have grave consequences for individuals and our industry.

8 Likes