D8 Liters Available $2000–39% unknowns

Why does nobody here wanna run a chroma column?? I feel like this shouldn’t be a problem…

5 Likes

Come on man this forums purpose is to spread knowledge and gain access. Leave the immature comments for reddit.

1 Like

@anon1342 My money is on Snapdragon and $10 carts to ruin it for everyone. They are selling 50-60% D8. They also deal with the kids over at Reddit whose parents will probably shut them down.

3Chi is pretty clean and classy. Indiana was one of the last hold outs on CBD. They exist in the belly of the beast, so if they can make it work there, they will probably be alright.

We are dealing with synthetic products here, you can expect quite exotic compositions. Out of the 113 know cannabinoids, not 10% are available as standards… if you try the same kind of experiment with CBG, you will mainly get two unknowns (one becoming the other with time). :woman_shrugging:

My bet is the 8-oh-iso-hhc. So far I have not encontered d10 in such samples (if the concept on the shifted cbc peak, which I have seen in other type of samples, is right).

But perhaps I’m wrong, and what I see there is in fact d10 (while the shifted cbc would be something else in my method). I keep on seeing other lab reporting d10 in d8 attempts. :thinking:

Do someone have a d10 sample ? :pray:

7 Likes

I think you and @pdxcanna’s sage advice instantly dropped the odds on Snapdraggon and 10$farts, shooting them to the top of the Deadpool board.

Agree 3Chi’s done their homework, they seem to have their act together. They are however, a big target ATM due to their brazen marketing which is what the AG’s like. Send a message.

3 Likes

I had d10 turn up in my sample here

1 Like

You tried your hand at conversion it didn’t work. So what? Dry hump the forum hoping some schmore will buy your dangerous, likely toxic dogshit D8. We see you. Acting a bit like a tweaker.

As someone who has built a business on reddit I can tell you what is happening over there would probably be pretty disconcerting to me if I were established working in hemp. A lot of “testing in production” sort of thing going on, a good way to authentically build a community around your business but rife with people taking advantage and selling who knows what, generating hype on cheap prices and praise from masses with low standards

I did order a 3chi cart after looking at everything reddit had to offer and it was pretty decent. Price was commensurate. Never had d8 before, went days using it w/o any d9 which isn’t something I’ve done in a long time. I’m really excited to see high purity affordable product I can rely on.

3 Likes

Your saying there’s 20% atleast of a cannabanoid that no one anywhere has? I’m just talking about the likelihood of that… which is 0

1 Like

Friendly reminder these slanger posts belong in Hemp Outlet.
Higher levels feel free to move them on your own.

5 Likes

Main or sub category?

1 Like

Hempire Building/Hemp Outlet. Where it is now.

3 Likes

Got it. :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

Do you still have this sample ?
Could you send me some please ? :pray:

If your “friend” wants this product refined let me know. We have been refining some dirty D8 for a few clients with our SCF CO2 system.

3 Likes

What’s the point of even paying to get verified if people continue to sell garbage?

7 Likes

So far, we mostly see here COA indicating at least 20% of unknown… :woman_shrugging:
I happend to see the same in such products.

What is in general not presented by the labs, is a comparison between a quantitative (calibrated determination of known compounds) and qualitative interpretation (global %area of all identified compound). Interestingly, with a well calibrated GC, both information are usually very consistent. Which means that if the unknown are not identified, they can at least be quantified, and are very likely mostly cannabinoids and terpenes.

In d8 synthesis, there is usually another notable peak. I start to think that it may be d10 in fact. Still d10 standard is not available. And there are two isomers… :thinking:

I guess very few people may have all those cannabinoids under hands, characterized and all, perhaps in Mechoulam or ElSohly labs.

1 Like

D10 without standards, will present itself as CBC

3 Likes

That’s what I often read here, mainly from HPLC data. So far I was buying that.

I use a different setup.
In natural CBD products, there is always CBC. In some specific products, another compound can be seen next to CBC. At some point, I started to receive series of distilates from the same source, where main cannabinoids ratio were changed (but consistent with classic cbd distillates), but also where that CBC peak would be obviously split in two, or even shifted (thus not cbc anymore). I thought they were achieving a specific cbc alteration, and infered this was d10… but perhaps I’m wrong.

In any case, with my method, I don’t see anything in the CBC region with such samples.

2 Likes

Could we take a look at it? We’re working on adding more cannabinoids to our method, it would be interesting to see if we can determine the mystery component(s)…

4 Likes