D8 Liters Available $2000–39% unknowns

Located in Medford. Stable, main body separation done well doesn’t have strong nose. $2000/liter. 1 liter min order quantity. Can ship.

38% unknowns?

3 Likes

And the race to the bottom begins

8 Likes

I saw someone selling liters for $1000 at 57% cannabinoids…the rest unknowns… scary

5 Likes

Isn’t this 61%? So 39% unknown?

2 Likes

Im embarrassed. Thank you for the correction. Definately should not respond to posts while driving LOL

Ya uncertain of the unknowns, am curious as well. The liters are produced from 99% isolate though.

I wouldn’t put this converted d8 in the same category as people asking for 4-5 for a kg as the potency is pathetic for a converted material and shouldn’t be sold at all.

16 Likes

Anybody able to shed some light on the unknowns? Obviously an uncommon minor cannabinoid not including in testing spectrum?

1 Like

or an unknown side reaction from your conversion process that is unsafe for consumption.

Do you truly think you have 39% of unknown minor cannabinoids in this? it wouldn’t be considered a minor at 30+ percent?

Please spend another 40 hours reading, and maybe get a consult before trying to sell this.

11 Likes

I’m not associated with the lab, just forwarding over some material a partnering farm is sitting on. And by minors I just meant a less common cannabinoid. Possibly a combination of different thc conversions? D10?

Thats even worse that it comes from isolate to get these numbers. I was grilled when i came here with those results but at least it came from distilalte that was 70% there is a huge amount of unkowns and its important that you do ypu research before just selling

7 Likes

It shouldn’t smell like anything… good d8 will smell like the jar it’s in.

This looks like barbaric t-41 tek; imo; I would not consume this material; 39% unknown is pretty bad.

Work on your method. Get away from ghetto powder teks.

11 Likes

Again not associated with the lab just a friend that has the material available but I appreciate the constructive criticism, knowledge gained! That’s what the forums about right.

3 Likes

Anybody have an idea of what the 39% makeup could possibly be? Both owner and I are unaware. Only posted to shake the tree see if any interested parties may have use for it.

1 Like

That’s a horrible Conversion coming from isolate

4 Likes

If they knew they wouldn’t be unknowns :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Well testing only includes 14 common cannabinoids, there are certainly much more to possibly account for!

1 Like

Besides d8, the next main component should be what I suspect to be the intermediary between d9 and d8, which I also believe is 8-OH-iso-HHC.

Made from isolate ? No d9? No CBN ?

3 Likes

Agreed. However, it’s not a strong selling point . Give you $2000 for something that you don’t know what 39% of it is. D8 being approximately 50% amount of thc as d9, that makes your d8 about 30% thc. i aint knocking your product, I’m just stating the obvious.

4 Likes