D8 Liters Available $2000–39% unknowns

So it starts with 99% cannabanoids, and are now 39% not cannabanoids… which means there is something here that is a conversion that is NOT cannabanoids… kind of scary considering it has to be something you put into or unknown conversions of side chemicals ya?

6 Likes

I would probably not slang an oil that you didnt take part in making or know the process of.

its actually against the slanger rules

10 Likes

Stuff like this is going to ruin the entire d8 industry. Please don’t sell this, the east coast doesn’t need anymore questionable products…

9 Likes

You are associated with the lab if you are promoting and selling their products here, whether or not you want to be. If someone has a bad experience or dies because of said product you are promoting, you had better believe the repercussions will reach your doorstep as well.

5 Likes

Let’s draw a comparison. If you went to buy a car. The trunk on the car, or if you’re in England, the boot on the car would not open. The guy selling you the car says "Give me $2000.00 for the car, one thing though, the trunk/boot won’t open. We know that there’s items in the trunk/boot, but we don’t know what those items are. Give me $2000.00 anyway. Now it could be gold bars in there, or the trunk/boot could be booby-trapped and could injure you if you try to open it. You have to accept that risk. Would you buy that car? No, of course you wouldn’t.

5 Likes

@yorkshire LOOK AT ALL THESE DEAD HOOKERS!

4 Likes

What is this disgusting shit?

@Akoyeh said it right …

Lol…“Not associated to the lab”

But your selling this poison? How embarrassing to even give this stuff away for free.

People like this ruin the whole game, give it a few months before people start dying and the feds are all over it…

1 Like

39% unknowns.

These are likely mainly cannabinoids not identified by the lab (i guess mainly one on the 20ish, and a series of small ones in the 0.1-1% range). Doesn’t mean this is good, and this have likely not the same effect overall as pure d8.

2 Likes

Are you sure? Have you seen the isomers that acid and ethanol/methanol make? They aren’t pretty.

1 Like

There’s gotta be someone out there putting a positive spin on unknowns.
“39% yet to be discovered cannabinoids!”

8 Likes

I was gonna say someone is like “send it!”

1 Like

Just gotta go to the delta 8 subreddit. If it’s not known to be 100% carcinogenic or toxic they’ll vape it happily. That 10 dollar carts dude was using similar inputs

4 Likes

Just left a customers CBD shop, he got some d8 samples shipped from that chi company or whatever it’s called. “Intense high for 40 mins” not something I’m down to add to the lineup yet, unknowns or not. Feel like I’m walking a fine line slangin hemp buds and CBN already.

2 Likes

Someones gonna make some $$ starting an unknown cannabanoid removal service.

9 Likes

I’d like to see some 3rd party on 3chi’s stuff. Their big claim seems to be high potency/clean product, but we saw the same claims with cbdokie’s stuff

1 Like

No I did not. In fact all my comments I do here refer to solventless experiments, where I already see a list of 10 to 18 different compounds (above 0.1%) depending on catalyst. Most are known cannabinoids and terpenes, and those two intermediary I often refer to.

I have not studied reactions in solvent that much… what those newlyformed coumpounds woukd be ? Would be formed as well in other high temo operation on crude extract, such as decarbing or solvent recovery ?

2 Likes

That debacle is still underway with different labs. I’m hoping for some good news.

1 Like

Can we see the chromatograph pls??

Vitamin E

1 Like

Guaranteed to get you 39% higher!

3 Likes