D8 Liters Available $2000–39% unknowns

Mobil 1. Synthetic. 39% more mileage between oil changes.

7 Likes

Engineered for high-mileage endocannabinoid systems!

13 Likes

This is gold

Tin man needs his oil

8 Likes

Have it sent to a better lab to ID the unknowns. It could be safe for edibles only. It could be a bucket of poison that should be disposed of.

Better labs apparently want tree fiddy of more. You might as well send them a kilo of cbd isolate

2 Likes

I’d buy that car for sure!! but not this d8!

4 Likes

For one to be in the 20% and not be in the main 17 cannabanoids is incredibly unlikely.

Buggest thing that’s made in bad conversions is CBN and CBC or D10. Which would totally show up as CBC. So idk man

4 Likes

This is wild, I don’t even know why you’d post about this to be honest. No shade but do some background research first. I sell D8 @ 90% with 10% unidentified isomers for $2500 - $3000. Just a idea of how much I’m off still with multiple methods constantly working them to get a full conversion. Don’t play with what you don’t understand. And constantly challenge what you think you know. Growth is key here not who is better or knows more, out in the hours and find your solutions.

3 Likes

pretty sure they dgaf about toxicity, unknowns, residual reagents, taste, nuttn. they realized some derp will send them $2k via paypal and that’s really where their concern begins and ends.

7 Likes

The D8 industry is destined to fail anyways :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

shhhhh dont tell them the truth. :rofl: D8 is just becoming accepted and its already a race to the bottom. I feel bad for those hemp labs that are basing their entire business model on d8; shits about to get regulated.

7 Likes

DEADPOOL D8 RAID THREAD:

Bets on which D8 Operator gets their door hinges Ramboed by the rhoid boiz followed by seizure, arrest, and for the funz, some tazing and dog target practice:

1. 3Chi
  2. 10$Farts (Inhale old world Wuhan, with a lead donkey-kick finish)
  3. ProVerde (home of the red D8)
  4. CBD_Collective_Co “we proudly don’t GAF!”
5 Likes

Snapdragon I think. Using isomerized crude in products for human consumption, selling D8 and hot hemp through the mail from TN, and they have physical storefronts.

3chi seems to have taken some steps to hide their ownership compared to the low hanging fruit out there, but they’re my second best guess

2 Likes

Let me get full panel from Partner so everyone can debate their opinion of the large content of unknowns in this distillate. Will post shortly.

Let me get full panel from Partner so everyone can debate their opinion of the large content of unknowns in this distillate. Will post shortly.

LOL - Why? You DGAF whatcha sell. Scammers gonna scam, we git it :wink:

Why does nobody here wanna run a chroma column?? I feel like this shouldn’t be a problem…

5 Likes

Come on man this forums purpose is to spread knowledge and gain access. Leave the immature comments for reddit.

1 Like

@anon1342 My money is on Snapdragon and $10 carts to ruin it for everyone. They are selling 50-60% D8. They also deal with the kids over at Reddit whose parents will probably shut them down.

3Chi is pretty clean and classy. Indiana was one of the last hold outs on CBD. They exist in the belly of the beast, so if they can make it work there, they will probably be alright.

We are dealing with synthetic products here, you can expect quite exotic compositions. Out of the 113 know cannabinoids, not 10% are available as standards… if you try the same kind of experiment with CBG, you will mainly get two unknowns (one becoming the other with time). :woman_shrugging:

My bet is the 8-oh-iso-hhc. So far I have not encontered d10 in such samples (if the concept on the shifted cbc peak, which I have seen in other type of samples, is right).

But perhaps I’m wrong, and what I see there is in fact d10 (while the shifted cbc would be something else in my method). I keep on seeing other lab reporting d10 in d8 attempts. :thinking:

Do someone have a d10 sample ? :pray:

7 Likes

I think you and @pdxcanna’s sage advice instantly dropped the odds on Snapdraggon and 10$farts, shooting them to the top of the Deadpool board.

Agree 3Chi’s done their homework, they seem to have their act together. They are however, a big target ATM due to their brazen marketing which is what the AG’s like. Send a message.

3 Likes