Safe Delta8? Or best safe alternative in a legal state

Hi all so I found this forum from PDXcannas subreddit r/delta8testing. I have now spent like 5 hours reading different forums pages. It’s been interesting see everything especially the 2019 post with people openly discussing putting PEG in their vapes. Which leads me to my question. How do I get safe Delta8 and is there such thing as safe Delta 8. I live in a state where Marijuana is not legal and after witnessing a shooting last time picking up BM bud I decided to just stick with the shit I can at my smoke shops. I have been pretty heavily vaping delta 8 for a couple years now and didn’t really notice any trouble until recently when I smoked a Delta Extracts pen with god know what hot dog juice and my lungs felt they were filling with fluid. I then moved on to the usually urb delta 8 and I noticed it still was making my lungs fill weird. It wasn’t that typical throat irritation you get from vaping delta9 concentrate. So i stopped and have been looking to find safe delta8.but after reading about the delta8 subreddit and how it is basically owned by vendors has left me feeling discouraged about finding good delta 8.

After perusing the sub I will say I do believe if the company has employed good chemist and has good quality control I could get good Delta 8 but how do I even determine which companies are reputable with all the shady shenanigans that go down. Thanks in advance to anybody willing to help me out.

Also I don’t care if my delta 8 contains delta9 in fact that’s a plus in my book because with the Supremem Court legalizing delta 8 than it’s not on me as a consumer to test it for delta9. Just mentioning that because that is mainly pdxcanna’s gripe with the delta 8 industry

2 Likes

Always be smart, cops dont see you as “a consumer” they see you as “in possession of”

7 Likes

This never happened

7 Likes

If you are getting d8 that has d9 in it, then Imo you should just have someone from out west get you some actual d9. Keep A d8 COA on deck and call it a w. I feel like if cops wanna fuck with you they will, regardless if it’s actually d8, or d9. Idk, maybe I’m wrong here. But this is what I would do. This is not legal advice

2 Likes

Yea well having been arrested with actual weed 3 times and never actually being charged. I can get a good lawyer and relatively easily get out of it since it’s only a misdemeanor possession ticket. Now would I ever risk it and sell this shit fuck no. Selling and personal possession are very different legally at least in my state. My main concern is for my health

Hopefully it never happens.

You’re right my mistake. The DEA said that non hot Delta8 is legal

1 Like

Jump on the “thca flower” bandwagon.

Folks are selling thca isolate as “hemp”.

See Eg:Is this even legal?

4 Likes

@cyclopath I ordered some THCa flower was actually going to get this forums opinion on THC

I think that stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol…

:shushing_face:

(Care to clarify?!?)

3 Likes

It’s pretty cool I guess…

7 Likes

You could always try packtrapper, they seem to give zero fucks and the sales like around 4/20 are always good. They ship to all 50 states. Read more in the thread mentioned a few posts back. They are trappin’ fr and backed by Neptune seed bank, so legit.

1 Like

They see collars for dollars.

Theres literally entire groups on telegram of verified vendors of cannabis products. Maybe start searching that out.

And yeah I don’t know whats stopping people from just throwing their d9 cart in some d8 packaging from the gas station and enjoying it. Do people even get arrested with vapes anymore? Theres such a blurred line between the nicotine devices and the d9 disposables a cop would REALLY have to want to be a dick to go down that road. Even TSA won’t fuck with it.

5 Likes

Sorry my autocorrect sucks and my ADD ass doesn’t read over everything I type . I meant THCa lol. I’ve been stoner for 12 years now so yea that THC stuff is pretty nice

1 Like

time I tried to get bud on telegram I had some asshole try to scam. So I’m bit skeptical about That method but then again I don’t even really know how one finds such a legitimate group

@anonish Thanks for the suggestion. Can you vouch for their authenticity maybe I’m overly paranoid just don’t want to waste money since my student loan money is supposed to last until August

I mean, not sure if this is allowed. But its a collection of VERIFIED vendors from past cannabis markets. Or maybe it’s just people role playing.

3 Likes

While they’re surely a plethora of bad actors in the hemp game, I truly believe there is a subset that has their own testing equipment and has developed protocols that far surpass the poop soup status quo. We have developed methods to produce truly clean and safe products for our clients. The cream of the crop will rise against the sameold sameold!

3 Likes

Telegram is full of scammers and a few legit. Some of the scammers in crypto are quite sophisticated, I’ve seen almost perfectly duplicated chats for tokens that really looked legit. I personally only use people on telegram that I found elsewhere. I’m not speaking of thca/hemp vendors as I’ve never looked through.

Edit - packtrapper is good, I and several others from this site have ordered with no problems