Sad day for the cbd slingers

IT Will botom out and Margins Will. Drop
But real busniss tackticks should keep You Ok make quality products
Taste is a relative thing so focus on custumers and make above par products
Look at how the alcohol market got split
Small artisanal Brewers come along just fine because what the make has PASSION in iT :fist_right:

1 Like

Right on Brotha! I agree. Itā€™s the passion!
That I have!!! I so feel many out there are only trying to support their habit and make dollar. Of course I am in it to make money. Otherwise I would only grow for myself. Though, my passion is what drives me to create the finest things I can. Then share them with the world around me. I love praise! I live for positive feedback.
I swear when I see other peopleā€™s products all I can think is, ā€œwhy are you growing? Why are you making crap? Why canā€™t you go the distance? Why? Stop taking the dollar from my pocket just so you can make some inferior crap I have to hear about. So some punk can tell me they can get it cheaper somewhere else. Well, Iā€™ve had it with those people. Iā€™ve told more than one to leave and not come back. Other ones I allowed back into the fold and they apologized for making the mistake. I understood, they found someone who grew a bunch of hay outdoor and couldnā€™t get rid of it so they are selling that hay for cheap.
I donā€™t use store bought bottled nutrients. I use some basic stuff. Well I do buy one bottle of this stuff I love adding in. Besides that itā€™s all basic NPK and no PK boosters. I still get heavy yields and smothered in trichromes buds. I stopped doing the PK boost thing years ago and found out it wasnā€™t actually helping me any.

1 Like