Sad day for the cbd slingers

It called the gulf of mexico… presume it’s gonna beshitty water…

1 Like

Texas heat is worse then florida heat and yeah… I lived in Beaumont for a year… HUEstone traffic was pretty shitty… I used to blow thru the speed pass because I had outta state plates and back then they wouldn’t track ya down with a ticket in the mail if wasn’t Texas plates

A road paved by big pharma lobbiest money… be careful of the Wolf in sheep’s clothing…

1 Like

its the only way it gets done…

1 Like

ya Beaumont is real shitty lol.

texas heat on the gulf coast is about equal to a lot of florida… its swampy heat like 90% humidity and as soon as you step outside you’re in a sauna lol. some people might like that but i sure as hell dont want to go back to it unless im desperate lol. the no state income tax is nice though.

1 Like

I’m shitting on maine right now because it’s freezing cold and I’m pissed about the burocracy … truth be told… I don’t have to deal with any foreigners… like ever… we have oNE black family in town that are awesome people… my kids don’t gotta deal with getting beat up or alot of the city shit me or most of you had or have to still deal with… all my neighbors look out for one another even if we don’t know ya… OMG you can’t go to the store without seeing 5 people ya know and have to wave to just about every person you pass on the way if you take the backroads… Summertime 80s is a hot day… mudruns and four wheel in is always a good time in maine as we have some great trails… and if you like fishing… even when it’s frozen out you have over a 1000 lakes to choose from… so yeah I bitch about it and I do miss the beach and the hottest in butt floss… but the real of it is I’ll probably always have a home in maine even when my girls are out living they own lives… I can’t wait until I become a snowbird tho… best of both worlds

3 Likes

Is there a unlike button?

1 Like

I dont like it either but its the truth of it. It takes people with deep pockets to get these laws changed. While i dont like, I have adapted to it. Ive come to realize if your a lifer in this shit, and you have a real passion for this. There will probably be a job and living for you in this industry. If your here because you failed in other business ventures and you thought the margins on hemp made sense. Well, i hope your extrememly smart because this industry eats up and chews out people like this!

5 Likes

True bit when people vote on one thing and money bends the law away from what the people have spoken for… it’s pretty fuct… it’s worse when you watch it happen… bottom line is the cbd eddibles people invested before and after the line was drawn in the sand… now the line has been moved… always adapt… if you don’t bend with it you will break…I get that but I don’t have to like it

1 Like

Newhampshire is no income tax…

politics is a fixed game brah.

2 Likes

wouldnt matter my 9-5 is in mass lol

1 Like

Yes it could hurt a lot of small business up here in Maine. I know several people that are talking rallying up in Augusta in a few days

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that… Dawson was calling in the fog horns

We need a big turnout in Augusta. CBD/Hemp is under attack. Bring your CBD products, your rally signs, your employees, your customers and yourself. I will be bringing tripods to set up poster size messages, fact sheets to hand out and the press/media. Mark your calendar and make it a priority to be there. THIS TUESDAY FEBRUARY 5TH STARTING 9AM ENDING WHEN WE GET A ANSWER OF HOW AND WHEN WE GET OUR RESTORED FREEDOM AND LIVELIHOOD. MEET UNDER THE DOME 3RD FLOOR. Please pass the message along.

If you cant make it please take time to call and voice your concerns:

House Office # 207-287-1400
Senate Office # 207-287-1540

2 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333

Anyone in Maine intersted in supporting our industry is welcome to join…

5 Likes

The above post was copied from one of our respected cannabis gurus in Maine…

Yes, I have been following it close. I have just started in this industry and could affect me also

Maybe in some states. It’s pretty bottomed out in Colorado.

2 Likes

same as it’s been since the original farm bill years ago.

3 Likes

This is just what happens in Maine when we allow outsiders to come into our state and start “aiding” us in our cannabis laws.
It started with the updated recreational laws. Downsizing personal recreational grows from 6 to 3 flowering plants. Their excuse “to prevent black market expansion”. Seriously! The black market doesn’t give one poop about laws or plant counts. That was to screw the law abiding citizens from being able to grow enough to keep themselves stocked up on personal use cannabis. Just so they would ensure they have a market to sell to when the flood gates open.
Doesn’t matter in the end anyway. Prices have plummeted and we haven’t even opened one recreational store yet. So, how low is this going to go before nobody can make a profit except for massive outsider businesses…
Not to mention many outsiders have been here for the mandated 4 yr requirement period for licensing. So, they will get their license and take over as soon as that recreational law finally goes into effect.

1 Like