Sad day for the cbd slingers

What the hell is going on with legal cbd. Is the fda really pulling this off? Big pharma and the fda can suck it!!

1 Like

Care to elaborate? didnt see anything regarding CBD and the FDA on my newsfeed this morning…

Dea … sorry … I guess the farm bill is what I’m talking about… looks like there is another post about the dea and farm bill restricting cbd eddibles and other stuff

1 Like

This is in Maine…

Only a matter of time until they try and take it out of our hands!!!

kinda what happens when people really abuse the system. Did you really think the government was gonna let people grow mile long hemp fields that are almost indistinguishable from THC cannabis plants. Yeah…OK!

11 Likes

Maine is selling out pretty quickly

2 Likes

Sofa king fast… Florida is looking better by the minute

1 Like

Kinda did… glass was half full brah

1 Like

“CBD oil is not considered GRAS”

What a load of bull. There’s allowable amounts of rat feces and hair in food but heaven forbid someone eat some CBD before we have double blind studies showing it’s healthy.

7 Likes

$$$$$ someone didn’t get they pay to play stack… or they did… fuck maine and it 800 inches of snow

3 Likes

Lol my favorite part is the snow! Coming from the swamp that is Houston I hope I never have to go back

2 Likes

We went from top medical program in the country to some payed for bullshit excuse for legalization…

3 Likes

i guess im just a redneck swamp lovin beach dab junkie. LOL. You couldnt pay me enough to leave here. Ive been offered some really solid work over the last 10 years in this field…None were worth leaving the beach!

3 Likes

I can’t do it… snow might be the worst… well summertime masshole rush is a close second…lol just kidding… typical maine humor… I’m bout to go back to bandito status if they can’t get there act together… moratoriums piss me off too

1 Like

I wanna go to da BEEEECH!!!

3 Likes

Born and raised in the Texas heat. I’ve had enough. Florida has far better beaches than Texas. Lol Galveston looks like a brown turd bowl full of muddy polluted waters.

1 Like

Ya the traffic this summer was bad but none if it (even Boston) matches the traffic nightmare you experience diving in Houston rush hour traffic

1 Like

So if all the cbd gets put on hold what’s the cbd guys gonna do… go back to the thc side… in turn flooding what has somewhat leveled itself… I think this will in turn bring down thc products prices yet again

for me its the simple things bro…I just need my bike, the beach, and a whole bunch of concentrates. I like that every store i need is within 4 miles. As long as i can cook and live a life of freedom…Im happy. Dont need no money, no legalization…no nothing. Im a very simple person with minimal needs for happiness. This big business hemp stuff scares me but i think its a road for rec legalization cannabis.

2 Likes